Jewel of the Seas South Caribbean Excursion Question

I know I can look under Ports of call threads to find recommendations of tour operators in that country, but what I'm looking for is an opinion of the countries we are stopping in, which has the best zip lining, which has the best snorkeling, which has the best Eco tours etc

I've read some people thought zip lining was better in one country than another. Same as snorkeling. What's your opinion

We are going Dec 3-10 2017 on RCI Jewel of the seas out of San Juan, stopping in:

St. Thomas US VI

St. Kitts

Antigua

Barbados

St. Lucia

We have 5 of us going (2 adults, 3 kids 9-16 yrs) and want to get the best bang for the buck.

I have no idea....have you googled your potential activities in each country? That's what I'd do! St John has the most GORGEOUS beaches and snorkeling in the world....other than that...I'd have to research it!

CB...The info on St. Johns and snorkeling helps

Thanks

I know I can look under Ports of call threads to find recommendations of tour operators in that country, but what I'm looking for is an opinion of the countries we are stopping in, which has the best zip lining, which has the best snorkeling, which has the best Eco tours etc

I've read some people thought zip lining was better in one country than another. Same as snorkeling. What's your opinion

We are going Dec 3-10 2017 on RCI Jewel of the seas out of San Juan, stopping in:

St. Thomas US VI

St. Kitts

Antigua

Barbados

St. Lucia

We have 5 of us going (2 adults, 3 kids 9-16 yrs) and want to get the best bang for the buck.

Sorry can't help with zip lining but I would consider St Thomas/St John and Barbados as the best snorkel islands. No experience, but I would guess St Lucia might be best for zip lining because of the terrain.

• 2 weeks later...
Calabaza cruises in Barbados...2 snorkeling spots, swimming with turtles, amazing crew, food and drink...fantastic day out!

I second this suggestion! We did this back in March. We had the sand itinerary and it was our favorite excursion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 months later...