Travel Documents for Viking Ocean

AdventureGal79

I found a great "unboxing" video of the travel documents one receives on the River cruises:

It looks like it includes a nice pouch thing, with a name card, lanyard, and the pouch doubles as a travel wallet. Also included is a printed book about the itinerary and ports.

Are the travel documents similar for Ocean cruises? It would save me some time and money NOT purchasing some of these things!

I found a great "unboxing" video of the travel documents one receives on the River cruises:

It looks like it includes a nice pouch thing, with a name card, lanyard, and the pouch doubles as a travel wallet. Also included is a printed book about the itinerary and ports.

Are the travel documents similar for Ocean cruises? It would save me some time and money NOT purchasing some of these things!

We received our documents in hard fleece bag. There were red leather tags, cabin tags, and the book, maybe something else, something small like stickers? BUT we received an email from Viking to choose a gift for each person and the link. I selected a packing cube and my husband got a fleece travel blanket that could be converted into pillow when folded in the own poch. Very nice - Viking logo and the color is red. I'm very pleased with both.

We received our documents in hard fleece bag. There were red leather tags, cabin tags, and the book, maybe something else, something small like stickers? BUT we received an email from Viking to choose a gift for each person and the link. I selected a packing cube and my husband got a fleece travel blanket that could be converted into pillow when folded in the own poch. Very nice - Viking logo and the color is red. I'm very pleased with both.

If you have transfers with Viking, you got those stickers to put on before you exit customs so that the Viking personnel managing the transfers will be able to spot you as quickly as you spot them.

If you have transfers with Viking, you got those stickers to put on before you exit customs so that the Viking personnel managing the transfers will be able to spot you as quickly as you spot them.

Yes, yes! I remember now. We put them on last September for our Grand European cruise. Two weeks from tomorrow until our flight! :D

😝 Is it sad that I am still trying to figure out if you're joking?! 😳😅

No. Some of the humor on this board is very dry and since you can't see the twinkle in our eyes as we deliver these little quips, it makes it very hard to determine unless you know a certain poster is known for his ludicrous remarks. Maybe we need a "you know I'm being facetious, right?" smiley.

No. Some of the humor on this board is very dry and since you can't see the twinkle in our eyes as we deliver these little quips, it makes it very hard to determine unless you know a certain poster is known for his ludicrous remarks. Maybe we need a "you know I'm being facetious, right?" smiley.

This one might be as close as we get: ;p

I had a feeling he was being cheeky! Glad I'm one to avoid a spectacle even if it would mean a lot of extra benefit.