Wash cloths??/

moatenote

We leave Friday (June 30) to start our Viking Homelands cruise from Bergen on July 1 (yay!!). This may be a strange question, but as I plan all my packing, I started wondering if the Viking Star provides wash cloths in the bathroom or do I need to bring my own?

I'm with jiminyC: Yes, Viking includes them with hand-towels and regular towels in the cabin, but your local hotel may or may not in Norway. We stayed at the Thon, and we had washclothes.

The other key question -- do you need an adapter in your Viking cabin (er, if you are American). No! Awesomeness. There are two US plugs right at the desk (probably among others) and lots of places around the cabin to charge iPads and iPhones and such. But, again, you may want to be prepared if you're doing a pre- or post-hotel stay.

Have a fabulous time. Know you will. What an adventure we've had these past two weeks!

Carolyn

Editor in Chief

Cruise Critic

They do BUT if you are staying at any hotel before or after you more than likely will not get one there. I wish I packed some on our trip. I normally do but spaced it out this time.

Many thanks to all three of you for responding. We've been on three river cruises (2 with AMA, 1 with Scenic). This is our first ocean cruise and first 2-week "let-'em-spoil-us-rotten" outing. We fly to Bergen and go directly to the ship, so no extra time in hotels, etc. Now I won't have to use precious suitcase space on wash cloths!

We leave Friday (June 30) to start our Viking Homelands cruise from Bergen on July 1 (yay!!).

Hey moatenote, we might see you at the port! We will be boarding Viking Star on July 15th in Stockholm.

Have a great trip!

Hey, VNB2003, you'll have to get to the Stockholm port early to see us off the ship---a car is picking us up at 6:45 a.m. for a !@#$% flight to Amsterdam and then Atlanta! And they'll probably have to drag us off the ship kicking and screaming because we're not gonna want to leave!! So excited about this cruise!! Hope you have a terrific time!