Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville - Falmouth

EJPhilly

There is no cost to go to Margaritaville. You cannot bring food or drinks, they expect to sell you some. There are loungers at the pool, first come first serve essentially. Only cruise passengers have access to the Falmouth Margaritaville as it's inside the port fences. They have a website with lots of info including menus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DD just returned from Spring break cruise on Independence of the Seas.

Here at Margaritaville they offered an all day drink and eat package for arround $50 US

It included a Cheeseburger in Paradise, Fries and all the drinks for the day, alcoholic or soft.

When you purchase you get a wrist band to go to the bar, and were able to get your lunch when you asked for it.

The got every cent worth of their fee for drinking all day.

Left about 10 min before "all on board" and made it.

Enjoy they did.

Later

Can anyone confirm this is still the deal first hand? I'm going down next week and $50 for an all day drink package is a good deal for me.

DD just returned from Spring break cruise on Independence of the Seas.

Here at Margaritaville they offered an all day drink and eat package for arround $50 US

It included a Cheeseburger in Paradise, Fries and all the drinks for the day, alcoholic or soft.

When you purchase you get a wrist band to go to the bar, and were able to get your lunch when you asked for it.

The got every cent worth of their fee for drinking all day.

Left about 10 min before "all on board" and made it.

Enjoy they did.

Later

Last summer we ate there as a family, inside.

Anyone can use the pool, whether you eat, drink or choose not too.

They figure you will eventually buy something.

Enjoy, they raved about it.

Safe travels.

Hi, another question...if we went as a family including grandkids 6-8 yrs old....would the pool be appropriate for the kids to swim...how about the waterfall area for splashing around....did anyone see kids on the property while they were there ?....all information would be much appreciated...thanks :D

Hi, another question...if we went as a family including grandkids 6-8 yrs old....would the pool be appropriate for the kids to swim...how about the waterfall area for splashing around....did anyone see kids on the property while they were there ?....all information would be much appreciated...thanks :D

That is going to depend on the crowd that particular day but in general, yes. You see all sorts of folks including families all having a good time. We have been taking our family for years going back to when our daughter was around 10 or so and she always had a blast. In those days we were at the one in Ocho Rios which actually tended to get a little crazier but nothing that we ever deemed inappropriate. Our daughter and her friends would usually wind up starting a line dance or two and get the crowd going since she is the outgoing type. The DJs would encourage this and give them lots of attention which they ate up. Our son is a little more reserved and just enjoyed the pool and slides. There can be some more adult oriented stuff going on but nothing offensive, just good fun. Think a "shake your buns" contest for men type of thing.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just there last Wednesday while sailing the Allure.

Not crowded at all and the weather was very hot.!!!!!!!!

A lot of tables to eat at and many loungers available by the pool, this was about 3pm.

Yup had our cheese burger in paradise.

Enjoy, we did

Is there a beach there also or just the pool? Did they have music - maybe Jimmy Buffet or reggae type music? Did you have the all day pass and, if so, what was the cost and what did it include? Thanks for the info.

No beach just very large pool and it looked very clear, and smelled of chlorine.

Yes, LOUD music, "cheeseburger in paradise"

Currently no all day passes, only on spring break

Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Lioness... that is the kind of info that I find helpful!!!!

We might not even leave the Port while there on our cruise.

I am wondering if there is any more 'Jamaican' or other type of Island Music...

Is it limited to the Jimmy Buffett type stuff... since, it is Margaritaville?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Lioness... that is the kind of info that I find helpful!!!!

We might not even leave the Port while there on our cruise.

I am wondering if there is any more 'Jamaican' or other type of Island Music...

Is it limited to the Jimmy Buffett type stuff... since, it is Margaritaville?

Thanks!

I

Husband and I spent about 4 hours there lounging and enjoying the pool. They had a margarita special deal if you bought the "plastic blender" mug. Seems like it was maybe $15 but then refills were only $1. We had margaritas, shared a platter of quesadillas, and with tip our bill was about $50. We noticed some of the ship's crew there, too. It's so very close to the ship, you could easily go back for lunch. We arrived around 10:00 and easily found loungers. We enjoyed a relaxing day and got great service.

• 2 months later...