Paul Gauguin Daily Activity Sheet

CherylFP

I would also love to see the daily schedules. In case no one posts them, I plan to write a detailed review after my cruise next week so I will try to include the schedules in my review. We are extremely tight on the weight restrictions in our luggage so I probably won't be able to bring home all of those papers, but I will try to take photos of the schedules each day to post them. Hope that helps! :)

Thank you deladane. Just one would be fine. I'm also really interested to find out if teenagers would like this cruise. They have a program for kids so if you see any would you be so kind as to ask them how they are enjoying the cruise. Many thanks and I look forward to your review.

Thank you deladane. Just one would be fine. I'm also really interested to find out if teenagers would like this cruise. They have a program for kids so if you see any would you be so kind as to ask them how they are enjoying the cruise. Many thanks and I look forward to your review.

Will do! But keep in mind, it is our honeymoon, so we purposely booked a cruise in September to limit the chances of seeing any children on board since they are likely starting their school year as we start our cruise hehe I imagine that the kids/teens programs have limited enrollment on a September cruise, so the daily schedules might not have as much to offer them on my sailing as compared to a summer or Christmas break sailing. Either way, I'll try to take photos of every day to share in my review :)