The Excellent, the Good and the Not so good PG Reunion July 26 th

Emdee

I been through Le Tahaa several times. My BH wants to stay there for our next trip. All we read from others is how fantastic it is.

We loved our stay at Le Tahaa and are very glad we chose that over the various options on Bora Bora. The polynesian feel was wonderful, room was in great condition and sufficiently large. Wifi signal was very good in the rooms and throughout the resort (if that matters to you). Lagoon was shallow enough to stand outside the bungalow, and amazing snorkeling right next to the resort. The food was great and with 3 restaurants, we didn't feel the need to go to the main island to eat elsewhere. Wish we actually had more time there actually than we did. If I went back to FP in the future I would stay there again.

We loved our stay at Le Tahaa and are very glad we chose that over the various options on Bora Bora. The polynesian feel was wonderful, room was in great condition and sufficiently large. Wifi signal was very good in the rooms and throughout the resort (if that matters to you). Lagoon was shallow enough to stand outside the bungalow, and amazing snorkeling right next to the resort. The food was great and with 3 restaurants, we didn't feel the need to go to the main island to eat elsewhere. Wish we actually had more time there actually than we did. If I went back to FP in the future I would stay there again.

Thanks. I too will consider it though not for a few years. I had wanted to stay in Fakarava but no air conditioning. I can do rustic but AC is a must for DH.

Thanks...Ato had invited me to his pension but I need AC. Will keep this one in mind. Wont be until 2020 or after. All booked up until spring of 2020. Hope to definitely go back 2020 for our 40 th anniversary but who can tell...is a long way away.

I've considered this place ...... not a resort by any means but close to the village and half their bungalows have A/C