12:00 Flight out of IAH (Bush)

coast2coast

Cruising on Liberty of the Seas in January. Returning to port on Sunday, January 28th. Has anyone ever taken a Royal Caribbean transfer with a flight that early? I called and talked to a representative and was told the earliest flight I should have booked out was 12:30?

Looking at Galveston Limo, we can take an 8:05 shuttle and be at the airport by 10:05. RCI really doesn't have a shuttle that leaves that early from the port?

Any other besides Galveston Limo I should be looking at? One way for the two of us is looking to be $70. Anywhere else with a better deal?

Cruising on Liberty of the Seas in January. Returning to port on Sunday, January 28th. Has anyone ever taken a Royal Caribbean transfer with a flight that early? I called and talked to a representative and was told the earliest flight I should have booked out was 12:30?

Looking at Galveston Limo, we can take an 8:05 shuttle and be at the airport by 10:05. RCI really doesn't have a shuttle that leaves that early from the port?

Any other besides Galveston Limo I should be looking at? One way for the two of us is looking to be $70. Anywhere else with a better deal?

The cruise tramsfer shuttle will not leave until it is FULL. Get your own private transportation. Check your roll call for another couple to split the cost.

You're taking a chance. It's a 2 hour ride & there's no guarantee the ship will dock or start debarkation on time so I would allow some extra time. Be aware that Galveston Limo has a 50% cancellation fee. Try Galveston Express.