Using Referral Credit on Second Seabourn Cruise

rallydave

We will be doing our first Seabourn Cruise this November and after booking a promotion came up that gave us $800 in OBC. Sent in our Referral coupon and given a choice to use it or the $800 but, not both. Of course we chose the $800. We are now about to book our second Seabourn cruise for next year and wondering if we can use the first Referral or get another one and use it on our second cruise since we couldn't use it on our first as no OBC on our second so far.

Thanks in advance and know we will love Seabourn,

No ,you can't use the referral OBC you were receiving as a Newbie because you only have one "first" cruise. You can however ask Seabourn to send you certificates after your first cruise has been completed and you can refer another Firstimer. What you do need to do right away is notify the person who referred you because now not they will not get the $400 OBC for referring you to use on their cruise. Hopefully they have time to find someone else to refer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No ,you can't use the referral OBC you were receiving as a Newbie because you only have one "first" cruise. You can however ask Seabourn to send you certificates after your first cruise has been completed and you can refer another Firstimer. What you do need to do right away is notify the person who referred you because now not they will not get the $400 OBC for referring you to use on their cruise. Hopefully they have time to find someone else to refer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the quick reply. Actually the people who refer me do get the referral money since I sent in the coupon and I have contacted them to tell them and they confirmed they had gotten the OBC.

Is the same restriction that the newbie has about doubling up with OBC apply to the referrer??

Thanks for the quick reply. Actually the people who refer me do get the referral money since I sent in the coupon and I have contacted them to tell them and they confirmed they had gotten the OBC.

Is the same restriction that the newbie has about doubling up with OBC apply to the referrer??

Yes it does. Cannot combine a referral OBC with a Seabourn issued one. Also, does not combine with some AmEx OBC but I've never had that

• 1 month later...

Just a note if you own 100 shares of carnival stock you get 100.00 ship board credit. they pay a nice dividend and the shares are well worth the price. So if you travel many times on seabourn you get the 100.00 credit. This is by itself. you also get 300.00 credit with american express platinum and that will not stop you from getting the 100.00 from carival.

We will be doing our first Seabourn Cruise this November and after booking a promotion came up that gave us $800 in OBC. Sent in our Referral coupon and given a choice to use it or the $800 but, not both. Of course we chose the $800. We are now about to book our second Seabourn cruise for next year and wondering if we can use the first Referral or get another one and use it on our second cruise since we couldn't use it on our first as no OBC on our second so far.

Thanks in advance and know we will love Seabourn,

My husband and I will be going on our first Seabourn Cruise November 11. Any chance we could take those referral coupons off your hands?

My husband and I will be going on our first Seabourn Cruise November 11. Any chance we could take those referral coupons off your hands?

Hi. I have one I can let you have but you don't have to have any other on board credit as part of the booking from seabourn or a travel agent. Please email me at seabourn lass at g mail dot com (all one). I'll need your names address booking ref date I recall. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi. I have one I can let you have but you don't have to have any other on board credit as part of the booking from seabourn or a travel agent.

I do not believe that this is entirely the case. On my last cruise this year, we had the following OBCs:

1. Shareholder

2. Travel Agent

3. Referral

It was fantastic!

I do not believe that this is entirely the case. On my last cruise this year, we had the following OBCs:

1. Shareholder

2. Travel Agent

3. Referral

It was fantastic!

Sounds great. I admit it's complicated and was trying to simplify. I don't fully understand I'll admit!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

1. Shareholder

2. Travel Agent

3. Referral

It was fantastic!

I think that combination is ok. It is Seabourn issued credit, like that offered on their website you cannot combine with referral credit. We have had the same as you, but if SB were offering it like they are at the moment for their birthday celebration next year,you cant combine with referral, but you can with shareholder credit.