Na Pali Coast From the Stern of the POA

need2cruisesoon

We have an aft balcony for our trip in March and I am hoping to half as good pictures as you did-thanks so much for sharing those-they are stunning!

Your welcome.

We were on the July 1 this summer. Deck 7, cabin 7180.

Don't miss the lava flow in the evening after Hilo.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Your welcome.

We were on the July 1 this summer. Deck 7, cabin 7180.

Don't miss the lava flow in the evening after Hilo.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

thanks for the heads up on that we will make sure to keep our eyes open for it-this is our second Hawaiian Cruise but I insisted on the Aft cabin for this one :D

Be sure to post any last minute stuff . We appreciate all the info possible. The weather should be great then. We spent that week on Oahu this year and the weather was perfect and the whale watching was fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Amazing photos. Thanks for sharing. For us poor folk with insides andocean views, where is the best place to watch this and how early do we need to stake out a spot?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

Anywhere top deck. Plenty of loungers all over.

Port side see first then starboard on the way back.

Aft cabins see the it coming and going.

Thanks! How was the view of the lava flow after Hilo on from the aft?

We have the family suite on the port aft corner. I understand the lava view is on the starboard but I'm wondering if you can see it from the aft too.

we were in 9698 this past august. it's an aft portside family suite. we were able to see the lava flow once the ship passed it and it was perfect for the napali coast (coming, alongside, then going away)

we were in 9698 this past august. it's an aft portside family suite. we were able to see the lava flow once the ship passed it and it was perfect for the napali coast (coming, alongside, then going away)

That's our suite. Thanks for your response, this is exactly what I've been wanting to know!

• 1 month later...

Hi there. Could you please tell me what time approximately you saw the lava flow that evening?

• 3 weeks later...

These are spectacular photos! Does anyone know how to find out what cabins HAVEN'T been booked yet on a particular cruise? We haven't booked yet because cruising date will depend heavily upon what balcony cabins are still available.

We have an aft balcony for our trip in March and I am hoping to half as good pictures as you did-thanks so much for sharing those-they are stunning!

We are getting ready to book this cruise for next October. Do you mind sharing what aft balcony cabin you booked? Doing my research, Aft balcony cabins have great views, but they are mostly situated between Family Suites. I realize we're cruising in October but as retirees we don't want to be flanked by staterooms with kids, especially while on the balcony.