accessing this forum

Ela 2

Yes, with the roll call tool. If I click on 'view discussion' it comes up as a blank page (this includes the bookmarked one I'm enrolled on now also a blank page). If I go to the title I get the last three entries surrounded by alot of ads. Click on 'more' and again a blank page. Any suggestions to rectify?

I found that if I was in cruisecritic.com I couldn't see the forum pages just blank, but if I was in cruisecritic.com.au I had no trouble seeing the forum topics. The top of the community page is a bit different.

Maybe Cruise Critic has "regionalized" us Australasians.

Edited by Belmont Babe

I found that if I was in cruisecritic.com I couldn't see the forum pages just blank, but if I was in cruisecritic.com.au I had no trouble seeing the forum topics. The top of the community page is a bit different.

Same thing is happening for me. LOL also assumed we Aussies had been "regionalized" so time to reorganise my bookmarks methinks.

Thanks sadly it didn't make any difference however going back to .com if I select cruise line and ship but not the month and eventually scroll down to the month of my cruise (and others I'm interested in) it comes up as it always has - hope this is just a glitch that will be rectified.

I found a fix for my problem in the "report bugs and gliches" forum. It involved deleting cookies from my browser. If you don't know how to do this, google "delete cookies firefox" or "delete cookies chrome" or whatever browser you are using, and follow the directions given.

I found a fix for my problem in the "report bugs and gliches" forum. It involved deleting cookies from my browser. If you don't know how to do this, google "delete cookies firefox" or "delete cookies chrome" or whatever browser you are using, and follow the directions given.

I will try that. I am still not accessing the forum when I 'click' to open. I am also not posting under my regular name. :) It does not come up for me.

P.S. I looked at the "report bugs and gliches" but didn't want to post all my details - email etc. I have sent a couple of emails to the moderators and hope they respond. I do like to check out CC.

Edited by Ela 2