Would you move?

yuvraj

These seats were reserved for suite passengers. The suite passengers got there early and picked out the seats they wanted. They sat patiently waiting for the show to begin. At some point before the show the suite seats were open to the public.

Someone waited patiently, stalking out the seats until the seating was opened to the public. She then tried to push her way into the "good" seats that she hadn't paid for but was now allowed to use. Instead of being happy that she could get a seat there she started gathering her friends to sit there as well. This meant them having to get up and disrupt the people in the seats they were already in. Then she expected the person that actually paid for the right to sit there to move. Being rude to me would not have been the way to win.

Had it been me, I would have said no. I paid for my seat and I was entitled to use it. Why should I move? You came into where I was sitting.

Unless, like some PPs have stated if it were a family with small kids or for a disabled person but not because you couldn't bear to be separated from your friends who already had seats for 30 minutes.

You nailed it. I feel the exact same way. If it were a group of adults or older kids, do not see the reason that their party could not be separated for 45 minutes for a show.

Brings back memories of my only Carnival cruise. I went to the late night adult comedy show. There was an entire table free (sits about 4) and I plopped down. Some young people (they didn't look 18 to me but who knows?) very rudely told me they were saving that table for more of their group. Of course the policy is no saving. And why didn't one of them sit there to save? I refused to get up and they started cussing at me. I still stayed. Don't know if I was right or wrong but can't see saving an entire table for friends who aren't there yet and the show is getting ready to start.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Once they started cursing me......I am their new friend for life. I am not going anywhere.