Excursions with 6 and 7 year olds???

nasellemom1

Hi everyone, we will be cruising Carnival to Belize in May. I'm a little lost as to the best excursions for our family to do with the kids. My DH and I would love to do one of the ruins but sorry the kids would not appreciate them and they are a lot of money for kids to go too. The cave tubing sounds fun but we would have to book outside the cruise line because of age restrictions and that makes me a little nervous with all the travel time. Or should we just do a beach day?l? Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated!!!

We are going in March with a 5 year old, 10 year old and 11 year old, and booked the Sharks Rays and Island Getaway excursion through Carnival. I had a hard time finding an excursion that allowed five year olds, but this one does. My older kids love to snorkel and my 5 year old is fearless in the water. They are really looking forward to it and frankly, I am, too! Also, depending on your kids, they might enjoy the ruins. We went to El Morro in San Juan when my older kids were 6 and 8 and they loved it.

Absolutely no worries with a reputable outside vendor. You can look on these boards for those that we all use and they always get you back in time with time to spare for shopping and everything.

We loved the cave tubing and have done it twice now. We did both with cavetubing . bz (put it all together). They keep the long van ride to the caves very interesting with jokes, educational information, stories and history. Before you know it, you are there. The educational information doesn't stop there and the entire tour (walk) is just amazing at all the things you learn. When the tubing is over with, they will take you to the owners house and give you a great home cooked lunch.

I have 2 reviews in my signature line with pictures of our day there if you are interested. I wouldn't hesitate to book with them again. :)

• 3 weeks later...