Celebrity Reflection - Veranda Cabins - Decks 6,7,8,9 - Bed Location Within Cabin

wee-haggis

Does anyone know if there is a formula to figure out what cabins on these decks have the beds by the balcony or the bathroom.

Thanks

Start with a cabin that has a square or triangle or both on the deck plan. Those cabins have the bed by the bathroom. The adjacent cabin will have the bed near the balcony. Just keep counting off every other cabin as the bed position alternates between bed near balcony and bed near bathroom.

Start with a cabin that has a square or triangle or both on the deck plan. Those cabins have the bed by the bathroom. The adjacent cabin will have the bed near the balcony. Just keep counting off every other cabin as the bed position alternates between bed near balcony and bed near bathroom.

Is this really work? I looked at 9304 on the Solstice and the neighboring cabins have squares so it should be bed by the balcony but on the S Class ship compilation google spreadsheet' date=' it is reported to have the bed by the bathroom. I am confused.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is this really work? I looked at 9304 on the Solstice and the neighboring cabins have squares so it should be bed by the balcony but on the S Class ship compilation google spreadsheet, it is reported to have the bed by the bathroom. I am confused.

Some of the stuff posted on the spreadsheet is incorrect. Maybe it was posted with a little dyslexia -- you need to confirm but verify. 9304 definitely had the bed by the balcony.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Which bed location is better? By the bathroom or balcony?

It's a personal preference. Some like bed by the bath as it opens up the space by the sofa leading onto the balcony, and some like bed by the balcony to open up space for dressing between the bathroom and the closets.

We prefer having the bed near the bathroom for those middle of night bathroom visits. Bear in mind, the closet is right next to the bed. Having the sofa near the balcony creates a nice open space for relaxing on the couch and looking out at the big blue ocean while sailing.

We have had cabins where the bed was near the balcony. Laying in bed looking out at the ocean is also nice. But having the couch near the closet isn't as appealing to us. Oftentimes, the cabin selection comes down to what is still available. It seems to me that the cabins with the bed near the bathroom are in higher demand than the cabins with the bed near the balcony.

• 6 months later...