Reflection Deck Plan Symbols

serendipity1499

We're traveling with another couple & they were looking at Deck 7 on Reflection.. Our cabins are next to each other..

Next to the cabin No. which we are in, is a small black square & next to that square is another small black arrowhead..

Our Friends asked me what the symbols meant & I'm not sure..I assumed that the square meant the cabins were adjoining & the arrow meant that particular cabin had a shower only, but I could be completely wrong..This is our first Celebrity cruise as we've mostly cruised on HAL, NCL & Oceania..

I've searched the deck plans & can't find the symbols listed.. Can someone tell me what the symbols mean?

Also someone on CC mentioned that there is a Smoking side & a Non-smoking side on Celebrity ships..We are on port side..Is port smoking or Non-Smoking?

I feel like such a dummy..:confused:Many Thanks

We're traveling with another couple & they were looking at Deck 7 on Reflection.. Our cabins are next to each other..

Next to the cabin No. which we are in, is a small black square & next to that square is another small black arrowhead..

Our Friends asked me what the symbols meant & I'm not sure..I assumed that the square meant the cabins were adjoining & the arrow meant that particular cabin had a shower only, but I could be completely wrong..This is our first Celebrity cruise as we've mostly cruised on HAL, NCL & Oceania..

I've searched the deck plans & can't find the symbols listed.. Can someone tell me what the symbols mean?

Also someone on CC mentioned that there is a Smoking side & a Non-smoking side on Celebrity ships..We are on port side..Is port smoking or Non-Smoking?

I feel like such a dummy..:confused:Many Thanks

The square and triangle mean that there is a sleeper sofa and pull down bed in the cabin. It means that the cabin can sleep up to four people. It also means that the bed(s) are near the bathroom as the sofa and pull down bed are near the balcony.

The cabins that have no symbols accommodate only two people. The bed in that cabin will be near the balcony.

Enjoy your cruise. We love Reflection. It is a beautiful ship.

The square and triangle mean that there is a sleeper sofa and pull down bed in the cabin. It means that the cabin can sleep up to four people. It also means that the bed(s) are near the bathroom as the sofa and pull down bed are near the balcony.

The cabins that have no symbols accommodate only two people. The bed in that cabin will be near the balcony.

Enjoy your cruise. We love Reflection. It is a beautiful ship.

Thank you, we're looking forward to our cruise!:cool: