Anyone need an S2 on Edge 3/24/19?

jabrown40

I tried to cancel my booking tonight, but of course it wouldn't work on the website......

Rick T posted instructions for how to cancel a booking on the website (in post # 16) on the "How to cancel" thread.

Post #16 - How to cancel

I just checked my reservation (booked on board) and while difficult to find there is a Cancel Link.

I first clicked on Manage Your Reservation followed by clicking on Manage Your Vacation and the Cancel Link was above the Pay Balance Link.

I recently also canceled a reservation online by following Rick's instructions, which worked very well.

I was grateful to have them because it was a convoluted way to do it, not at all intuitive.

Unless they have simplified it since then, you end up needing to click on Cancel Stateroom before you can cancel the reservation.

But you can only cancel a reservation if you booked it and still "own" it yourself.

If you give your booking to a travel agent, then you lose the ability to cancel it or to pay for it yourself,

even if the Celebrity website should by some miracle be working flawlessly that day. :halo:

So if you booked through a travel agent, or transferred your booking to a travel agent, then you need to ask the travel agent to cancel it for you, or to make the payment for you, because the travel agent effectively becomes the "owner" of the booking

(even though you are still the one who is providing the money to pay for it). :(

Edited by fleckle