Question about Carnival Triumph

lhaddon

Does the Carnival Triumph have the self service laundry room on each deck like on other ships?

Thanks!

Lora

I remember seeing a laundry facility on the deck I was staying on but do not know if it was self service or not. I did not think to look since we were on vacation and I refuse to do laundry while on vacation. However, had I needed it, I believe it was self service since it only had like two washers and two driers in it.

Laundry locations on the Triumph...

Name: Launderettes

Location: Riviera Deck 1 - midship / across from 1351 and 1353

Main Deck 2 - midship / across from 2365 and 2367

Upper Deck 6 - midship / across from 6389 and 6391

Empress Deck 7 - midship / across from 7339 and 7341

Verandah Deck 8 - midship / across from 8349 and 8351

Lido Deck 9 - midship / across from 9268 and 9270

Hours: hours posted on the door to the Laundry

Function: Self-Service Launderette

• 2 or 3 washers
  • 2 or 3 dryers
  • 1 iron and ironing board
  • Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener

:)

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I've used the laundrette before for ironing shirts/pants for elegant night. Never had to actually wash clothes, though. But I always bring a Tide Stain Stick for spots if I want to wear my evening clothes more than once. Since I usually spend most of my time in a bathing suit and shorts, I just air out my bathing suit on the clothes line at night in the shower (after showering in the bathing suit to wash it!).

I was wondering about this myself. Is it like normal laundrette and you need quarters or is it setup to use our sign and sail cards?( I read somewhere that some cruiselines use the cards)

Triumph uses your Sail card to pay for the laundry. I don't think the quarters are an option anymore at all. I used them, they worked fine. I only saw one other person using them so there was no wait and no worries about leaving your stuff once I started the machine. I also used the iron which is free but I do worry someone is going to burn down the ship using them - leaving it on, not securing it after.

I had a problem on Triumph last week. Trying to buy detergent it kept saying "invalid card." This lady in the laundry room said she had the same problem and had to use her husbands card...and that another lady had to get a new s&s card to use it. It was the last sea day and the guest services line was crazy so I just didn't do laundry.