POST WEBSITE PROBLEMS HERE. Please don't post Questions or Comments

Luvcrusn

• 2 weeks later...

Had to pass this on. Got an email from the Captains Club asking that I fill out a survey on my interaction with a representative via phone. I gave high marks considering my frustration with on-line up to then. I tried the survey and it totally crashed. Started over and it seemed to work if I t y p e d r e a l l y s l o w.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Got email that edocs were ready ,click on link to checkin....leads to 'page no longer exists'

When doing checkin, wherever there is a drop down box, i enter choice and system enters next choice into form. The 2nd attempt works, so eventually finished.

Cannot find luggage tags anywhere.

Been on 35 cruises, never seen anything like it

Got email that edocs were ready ,click on link to checkin....leads to 'page no longer exists'

When doing checkin, wherever there is a drop down box, i enter choice and system enters next choice into form. The 2nd attempt works, so eventually finished.

Cannot find luggage tags anywhere.

Been on 35 cruises, never seen anything like it

I received an email telling me that my electronic cruise documents are ready. They were difficult to find on the website. Only found the documents by accident when I clicked on "Print Luggage Tags" under Manage Reservations! If I click on "Check Luggage Tags" under Online Checkin, I get logged out and returned to the Celebrity home page.

I entered my Captain's Club number and clicked Apply on the reservation screen, in the place for Captain's Club number that says:

Your reservation may qualify for special offers

But instead of any special offers, it just displays the following message:

Please call the Loyalty Desk at 1.800.760.0654 and reference SIGN ON ERROR in order to restore your sign on capability. We apologize for the inconvenience. Members outside the US and Canada please contact our international office or representative in your country for further assistance.

The good news is that it looks like they have successfully fixed the previously reported problem with making payments online as that feature appears to be working very well now.

Edited by varoo

at 12:09 p.m. last night, approximately six hours ago, I got an email notification from Celebrity about an upcoming itinerary change, It asked me to click through to confirm receipt of the email. When I clicked I was taken to a page which says:

"We appreciate your response, but the message has expired."

C'mon Celebrity -- this isn't rocket science.

Bringing a cpap so always fill out special needs form to obtain extension cord / water. Never had a problem with form in the past.

Country of Residence, Sail date and reservation number fields have somehow become linked. Whatever you type into one field auto-populates the other two. Correcting the entry in one field changes the other two so that all three fields always show the same value.

After going around in circles with this discovered there is also no longer a submit button. Emailed special needs dept who admit there is a problem.

Two cruises booked. When I click check in and port information I'm told both cruises depart from USA.

Two cruises, one paid in full, on line check in complete, the other more than a year away. When I log in and click "my reservations", then select reservation, then click "Travel Arrangements" I receive a message that says "please complete booking prior to making travel arrangements." All buttons for air, hotel, and transfers are greyed out and non functional.

• 1 month later...

I have a couple cruises booked , when I click on reservations and go to each cruise some show my perks correctly others show incorrectly or not at all. Also going to each reservation it makes me sign in again or just locks me out. Viewing excursions is not easy to do after you look at one and go back to view others it changes what port you were looking at. Not happy with the new website at all.