Anybody currently on Summit- How rough is the ocean off New England now due to Jose?

TeeRick

We are leaving tomorrow Sun Sept 24th from Port Liberty for our Can/NE cruise. Our first stop will be in Boston on Tuesday so Sun-Mon we are at sea with tropical storm Jose just sitting there stalled off the New England coast.. So how rough are the seas? Those currently on Summit will experience the same situation getting back to Bayonne today and tonight. Any communication from the captain about this situation? Hopefully we will get out of Boston before hurricane Maria reaches us.

Go to guest relations desk and get sea sick pills...they work only 1 pill every12 hours or drink a lot and you wouldn't notice. Have a Great Cruise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

are they free? with about 6 cruises under my belt, I'm happy to say I never felt queasy. We had somewhat rough seas the day after we left Bermuda on this April's Eclipse TA. But that's not to say I will never need them.

We too are hoping for smooth seas, but are prepared for anything! We had a rough day between Bermuda and Bayonne during the April 2016 repositioning from San Juan.Our children were laid low, but granddaughter and we old folks were ok! Capt. Kate cancelled her talk to stay on the bridge. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Jim and Sue