Celebrity Silhouette - current cruise?

UniPac

Hi all!

As I will board the Silhouette in a few days, I wonder on what cruise she is now. Marinetraffic says she left Civitavecchia yesterday and is heading to Mykonos.

But I can't find the cruise she is on right now and I didnt find a roll call.

Is this a special cruise/charter she is doing right now?

Thanks!

We just got off the Silhouette yesterday in Rome...a crew member had mentioned something to me about too bad I couldn't stay on longer because the next cruise was a charter...

Make sense that even the itinerary is not listed anywhere. Would be interesting what kind of charter it is, often it is a LGTB in the med (was on the Equinox right after Atlantis cruise charter).

How was your cruise? Anything I should know about "current" Silhouette?

We just got off that cruise on Friday, and it is indeed a charter, and we were told that the Constellation is following them, same charter, 2 ships.

For Unipac, the cruise was great, ship is beautiful, activities and entertainment are meh, food is wonderful. Staff friendly and helpful, really very few complaints. I'd sail her again.

Thx kimlovesfl.

Did you hear anything about what kind of charter it is? Normally you can find anything about it if it is a special interest charter, but this time it is really "secret". Maybe a big company?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Forums

We just got off that cruise on Friday, and it is indeed a charter, and we were told that the Constellation is following them, same charter, 2 ships.

For Unipac, the cruise was great, ship is beautiful, activities and entertainment are meh, food is wonderful. Staff friendly and helpful, really very few complaints. I'd sail her again.

A Google search throws up the company who has chartered Silhouette. They also say they have Reflection too, rather than Constellation. Both Silhouette and Reflection are in Mykonos today.

OMG I hope the staterooms are deep cleaned!

Wow, using a public board to display your lack of intelligence. The LGBTQ community are people and not animals. Well and I hope they clean any room you occupy very well. Just so you know Cruise Critic is not a community where hate is displayed. Keep that in your home.

Okay so it is Reflection aswell - however, I didnt find the charter for . Can you give some hints regarding what to search for?

Wow, using a public board to display your lack of intelligence. The LGBTQ community are people and not animals. Well and I hope they clean any room you occupy very well. Just so you know Cruise Critic is not a community where hate is displayed. Keep that in your home.

You should have done as I and others did - ignore this post. And/Or hit the report button next to the posting if you think this post is problematic.

PLEASE stick to the topic and help me satisify my curiosity :)

I believe I read awhile ago there was a alternative lifestyle cruise on the Silhouette in the fall.

What does "alternative lifestyle" mean? People who are different than you? The ship was chartered by a company called Atlantis who specializes in vacations for the LGBTQ community.

Okay so it is Reflection aswell - however, I didnt find the charter for . Can you give some hints regarding what to search for?

It's a 50th anniversary cruise for a Swedish cosmetics company. I say Swedish, although their contact details are for offices in Kenya.

Edited by UKPete71

Make sense that even the itinerary is not listed anywhere. Would be interesting what kind of charter it is, often it is a LGTB in the med (was on the Equinox right after Atlantis cruise charter).

How was your cruise? Anything I should know about "current" Silhouette?

Our cruise was great....loved the ship and the ports. The staff and crew were wonderful. Food in the MDR was hit or miss, but we really liked the specialty restaurants we went to.

It's a 50th anniversary cruise for a Swedish cosmetics company. I say Swedish, although their contact details are for offices in Kenya.

I found this information about the current charters of both the Silhouette and the Reflection. https://uk.oriflame.com/campaigns/gc50/gc50

On our first Celebrity cruise, a high tech company had a group that filled about half the ship. The group in general was pretty annoying, and usually public parts of the ship were often closed off due to private events for the group. I would try to avoid cruises with big groups on board.

PLEASE .... help me satisify my curiosity :)

Thank you -- I was also curious ! Agree with cruiserchuck that large groups -- even extended family groups -- can impact on cruise experience for example select dining in MDR.