Journey or B2B?

brepri_h

We have done a few B2B cruises and one S2S (a side to side get off one ship and jump on another) We have never done a 14 day or longer journey cruise. With that being said I think I would prefer the journey cruise. The advantages to me would be different food in the MDR every night and different entertainment every night. On a B2B you kind of get cheated a little bit on turn around day because you have to wait at a certain time in a certain place to get off the ship get through customs and back on which really cuts into one of your days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we did a B2B Journey's cruise on the Dream, it was a 10 and 11 day cruise. We would never consider a S2S as embarking and debarking are the worst 2 parts of a cruise and would not want to do this twice

I'm jealous!! I would love to do 21 days. My only concern would be at the end of 21 days I would have to be rolled off at the end of the cruise as cargo from over eating!!

I'm surprised some friends of ours had to get off after 7 days they were going stir crazy?

I would do the Journey cruise.

That way there is no switch over day (where it feels like a lot of sitting around and waiting), only 1 muster drill, different MDR menus, Captain's Celebration and throwback sea day, more varied daytime entertainment like lectures and behind the scenes stuff, and generally more unusual ports.

If you own Carnival Stock, A B2B gets you $200 ($100 for each week) and a 14 Day Journeys Cruise gets you $250.

We have taken several B2B and loved them. Always take alternating itineraries. Taking first Journeys Cruise in October 2017. It is a partial transit of the Panama Canal and several ports we have never been to. Really looking forward to it.

no it's not just click the one way tab, nothing weird

Yes I know how it's done, I've just never done it. Maybe I should of said its unusual instead of weird. Always round trip airfare for us! It's probably easier to do because one leg has nothing to do with the other. Are two one ways cheaper than a normal round trip?

We are doing our 1st journeys cruise with our kids 14 and 10 in November 2018 for our 20th wedding anniversary

We are doing our first Journey cruise (no kids) in Nov 2018 on Breeze. I'm sad thinking that 4 of our ports have been hit hard by recent hurricanes but we splurged on a spa room so worse case, we spend more time at the T-pool.

We have done both and would do the Journeys Cruise again over a B2B. On a B2B you have to return to port and lose the Sea Days getting to and from that port. On our Journeys Cruise we went to ports that Carnival had never been to. Ours was a Southern/Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Mike