Favorite private excursion

Moparop

We are scheduled to go to Tortola on a cruise in January. I realize with the current situation there it's highly unlikely that the cruise port will be open. But, if for some reason they do have it up and running, our family would rather do a tour and eat our meals from locals rather than booking with the cruise line so all of our money goes directly into their economy. If you've done a private tour that you've loved, could you please tell me about it below. We are a family of 5 but are up for pretty much anything!

Like I said, I get that we might not go this trip but maybe someone else going after me might like this list - or we could use it on a future cruise!

• 2 months later...

A large number of charter and private boats were destroyed by Irma, and since January is so close for you nrexxma44 and moparop I’d suggest TTOL as a source since many owners are there. There is also a thread with info on businesses that have reopened -

http://www.traveltalkonline.com/forums/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=bvi

A large number of charter and private boats were destroyed by Irma, and since January is so close for you nrexxma44 and moparop I’d suggest TTOL as a source since many owners are there. There is also a thread with info on businesses that have reopened -

http://www.traveltalkonline.com/forums/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=bvi

Thanks for the advice! We just found out today that we will be in St Maarten instead of Tortola - so a whole new port to research!