Lularoe leggings

toribrite

I love everything LLR! That's all I wear! Don't forget a Monroe for hanging out at the pool or beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks! I'll be in Europe and it will still be high 60s there. Not much beach weather. Which is fine since leggings tend to be on the warmer side.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wouldn't know, unfortunately, no money to sail... wife spent it on on Lularoe stuff.

lol, not quite that bad but those packages are constantly arriving at our door, seems to never let up.

Wouldn't know, unfortunately, no money to sail... wife spent it on on Lularoe stuff.

lol, not quite that bad but those packages are constantly arriving at our door, seems to never let up.

Lol! There did come a point where I slowed down. I wouldn't say stop.... lol but slowing down may happen for ya.

I did not even know what Lularoe was until I booked a cruise for the end of this month on the Oasis and went to the roll call and discovered that apparently about 1/2 the ship will be full on reps from that company on an incentive trip. I had to google them

With all this talk about dress codes... anyone sail while wearing almost exclusively leggings? lol that's all I plan to pack.

I wore them on my last cruise on Celebrity. They are so easy to pack and take up hardly any room and are the most comfortable clothing I have ever worn. I even wore them to the dining room with a pretty shirt that went below my buttocks ;).

I wore them on my last cruise on Celebrity. They are so easy to pack and take up hardly any room and are the most comfortable clothing I have ever worn. I even wore them to the dining room with a pretty shirt that went below my buttocks ;).

Perfect. My bum is always covered with them, and I know some professional women who where them to work. So I know they can look good and not trashy :) thanks!

With all this talk about dress codes... anyone sail while wearing almost exclusively leggings? lol that's all I plan to pack.

I would have no issue with this because when I wear my LuLaRoe, I "dress" it up with the Monroe (with the fringe) and other longer type dressy garments so you can even barely tell I'm wearing leggings (in other words - you don't see the areas you would normally only see in my workout pants) and with dressy shoes. I also do love their dresses - easy to maintain and easy to change up in so many ways to give them different looks. *Please note* - I am not a consultant for LLR or any other company!

I wore mine to dinner with an Irma or other long top on our last cruise. One word of caution wearing Carlys though; the loose cut makes them fly around a bit in a good breeze. We were on the helipad of Navigator during sail away and I had to hold things in place.

I think they'd be fine for traveling, but on the actual cruise -- assuming you're doing the Caribbean like most of us -- leggings would be uncomfortably hot.

Well those girls were flying on comped tickets... different rules for them. Still stupid IMOP but rules nonetheless.

Yeah, my parents worked for the airlines for years, and if you're flying on a free employee ticket, you have extra rules. I don't remember dress code rules, but I do remember that we each had a TINY company-themed suitcase, and that was ALL we were allowed to take. We were grateful for the job perk and never complained.

I dunno but it seems to me that most people who wear leggings have NO idea what they look like from behind, or they would never wear them. ;)

You're not wrong ... though I think the typical issue is ladies wearing shirts that are too short with leggings. As someone else said, leggings aren't pants ... your rear should be covered by more than leggings.

I wore mine to dinner with an Irma or other long top on our last cruise. One word of caution wearing Carlys though; the loose cut makes them fly around a bit in a good breeze. We were on the helipad of Navigator during sail away and I had to hold things in place.

Thanks! I'm looking into the nicole, as well. Probably wear leggings under the dress as well, and I can tie the Carly across like a wrap to keep it down.