Time of earliest tender on the second day in Moorea?

plantguy

Does anyone know the usual time of the earliest tender the second (day after the overnight) in Moorea? We are trying to book a private tour. Many thanks!

Figure 8:30 but remember if the ship tours are large in the morning you might need to take the 2nd tender..

. Not usually a problem but never less I never book a private tour be fore 9:00 am PU at the he tender drop off.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll be renting a car from Avis on our 2nd day inMoorea. I had told them to pick us up at 8:00 but now I will definitely reachout to them to make it 9:00. Has the ship been anchoring in Opunohu bay? Iunderstand it is about a 5-10 minute ride to Intercontinental (Avis) from dockif ship is in Opunohu bay. How long is tender ride to the dock?

I’ll be renting a car from Avis on our 2nd day inMoorea. I had told them to pick us up at 8:00 but now I will definitely reachout to them to make it 9:00. Has the ship been anchoring in Opunohu bay? Iunderstand it is about a 5-10 minute ride to Intercontinental (Avis) from dockif ship is in Opunohu bay. How long is tender ride to the dock?

10 minute tender ride

They are almost done with the Cook's Bay tender location so once that is completed it's a roll of the dice to where the ship will tender.