Park and cruise out of NOLA

farmer92

Hey all,

We have cruised out of NOLA several times , we usually stay at harrahs and park at Fulton . We were looking at the park and cruise places and country inn and suites offered at Metairie, was wondering if anyone has utilized this there? I read you have to find taxi after cruise but my questions are, is this a decent place to stay and did you feel comfortable parking your car there for a week ? Thanks

iI do not know about the hotel you talked about, but we stayed at the best western westbank. it is in Harvey. the park and cruise package was 170 bucks. a taxi will take you to the cruise port. no waiting for a shuttle. you pick the time to go.

coming back you take a taxi. you have to pay for the return. ours was 21 bucks.

the hotel is very nice and they have a great breakfast! will use it again in nov.

hope this helps!

We stayed at the Prytania Park Hotel and I can't recommend them enough. You need to stay for two nights for the cruise package though but parking is free. Uber to the port was $7 if I remember correctly. There is a street car stop right outside of the hotel, I don't really recommend using them though because they are fairly slow and inconsistent in the Garden District.