Seeking info on the Eastern Seaboard Explorer cruise

moatenote

Viking has sailed this itinerary just once, in 2016 when it repositioned the Star to the Caribbean, so not that many people can comment from experience yet. They will be sailing it again in Fall, 2017 when they move the Sky and the Sea to the Caribbean for the winter months. The Sky will be doing the trip 3 times, starting Sept 23, and the Sea just once (Oct 1) before heading south. So, you may want to bump this to the top of the line come late September for more comments.

Thanks for that info, Peregrina--I'm always amazed at the extent of your knowledge here! I saw on the Viking website that this cruise is already practically sold out for Sept. 2018!! Looking forward to reading what people say about their trip.

Thanks for that info, Peregrina--I'm always amazed at the extent of your knowledge here! I saw on the Viking website that this cruise is already practically sold out for Sept. 2018!! Looking forward to reading what people say about their trip.

Leaf-peeping cruises are popular. The color lasts for only so long and not that many cruise lines offer them. The free air fare is also a draw.

Peregrina, just curious--what has been your favorite cruise ??

OMG, that is a tough one. Do I have to choose just one? I'll be here all night trying to decide. I love traveling and seeing new places and I love anything that gets me out my hemisphere (Northern-Southern or Eastern-Western).