Hoku Tours

trrn2016

• 3 weeks later...

I had a family member book the Pearl Harbor tour with them this summer. They were to be picked up at their hotel. However, Hoku called them at the last minute to cancel. Very unfortunate as this was their last day in Hawaii and with earlier notification, they could possibly have secured their own tickets. I made myself a note to not use this company!

That is just one experience. I have a friend who took their Call of Duty tour and said it was outstanding so I have booked them for our cruise in late January. Also, 97% of the reviews on tripadvisor are either excellent (90%) or very good (7%) so the previous posters response is not indicative of this being a poor tour company. You might want to go read some of the reviews at tripadvisor or other places (Yelp has mostly 5 star reviews) that provide reviews to get a better view of the company. I always research prior to booking and when 90%+ of the reviews at various sites say this is a excellent or very good tour company, then the few negatives don't drag it down in my eyes.

Hope you have a great cruise!

Thanks for the reply. I have booked the All Inclusive Pearl Harbor Tour for the end of February, 2018. I have looked at reviews but just want to get all the information I can. Be sure and post the results of your tour!

I definitely will. The one thing I really liked was that the Call of Duty tour by Hoku was $120 pp cheaper than if we did the same excursion through the cruiseline! I paid $133pp while the cruiseline is charging $249 pp! And the lunch on this tour looks great!

Hope you have a great tour and please also share your tour experience with us in this forum.