plane seats

swfc

HI

MY HUBBY AND I ARE GOING TO THE CARIBBEAN ON THE 15 DEC. sorry about the caps!!!!!! we will be flying from manchester and we have paid £100 for both of us there and back. we are at the back but it does not worry us. hope you enjoy your cruise. we cant wait , but lets not forget what has just happened. i pray for them. god bless , i do hope thing will get back to some normality soon

we fly out on the 1st December, we are in premium, I was a bit miffed! I had been checking the personaliser every single day for weeks waiting for them to be released, they had been on sale four about a week when I realised you had to go into a different section of the site to find the link to book them!!! so we were left with no choice of seats :(

we fly out on the 1st December, we are in premium, I was a bit miffed! I had been checking the personaliser every single day for weeks waiting for them to be released, they had been on sale four about a week when I realised you had to go into a different section of the site to find the link to book them!!! so we were left with no choice of seats :(

Thats one fear i have that because we have booked Premium and there are fewer seats ,by the time the top tiers have chosen their seats there won t be any to choose from.Hopefully there were still some left for you to book to sit together?

Booked seats early hours this morning & took me nearly 2 hours!!!!!!

It also took me over 2 hours to book ours when they were released last night / this morning.

I am shattered today with lack of sleep!

I thought by the time I did eventually get on that most would be gone

, but was surprised when only around half a dozen had been taken. Maybe I wasn't the only one struggling to book seats then.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thats one fear i have that because we have booked Premium and there are fewer seats ,by the time the top tiers have chosen their seats there won t be any to choose from.Hopefully there were still some left for you to book to sit together?

When I did mine, there were only about 6 seats already booked and theseats came live on my screen about a minute after midnight, as I had the same fears as you, as we too are premium.

It also took me over 2 hours to book ours when they were released last night / this morning.

I am shattered today with lack of sleep!

I thought by the time I did eventually get on that most would be gone

, but was surprised when only around half a dozen had been taken. Maybe I wasn't the only one struggling to book seats then.

Gad you got the seats you wanted :D

Just interested how do you book premium? We booked for Dec but didn't see this. Too late now, but for next time. We booked early saver, perhaps premium is only an option with select fare.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just interested how do you book premium? We booked for Dec but didn't see this. Too late now, but for next time. We booked early saver, perhaps premium is only an option with select fare.

It was offered for free when booking a balcony cabin on a select fare all those many months ago that we booked.

Am looking at a Caribbean cruise for next year. Cruising across and flying back. I thought I read somewhere that the flights are included and can be booked 6 weeks before travelling. Can someone let me know how the system works please? Thanks

Go into cruise personaliser, then getting there, then flights. You can then book specific seats. There is a fee if you want to book specific seats, eg a window seat, two seats together, about £25 per seat, per flight. If you don't want to pay the fee P&O will allocate you random seats from those remaining unbooked.

It was offered for free when booking a balcony cabin on a select fare all those many months ago that we booked.

Hi Boatsmans Lady. That's some great offer you got. I'm really pleased for you. Never had that happen to me and always book select fare, but I can now live in hope [emoji304]. Enjoy your flight upgrade and have a wonderful cruise. [emoji3]✈️[emoji568]

Managed to book the seats together with our friends when I booked. When I finally managed to log in to the flight seats, the extra legroom seats were available and that would have been lovely. But my friend wouldn't be eligible for these seats, so it was more important for me that we sit together for the flight. Friends come first.