Ken Rush

RushFan23

OP bumped a thread on Royal Caribbean board that had not had a post since July 2016 with 2 hilarious posts.

Then created a thread here.

Rush seems to be a somewhat divisive CD on Royal

Relevance to this board, pretty much zero.

Thanks, thought he may have been a male stripper or something.

OP bumped a thread on Royal Caribbean board that had not had a post since July 2016 with 2 hilarious posts.

Then created a thread here.

Rush seems to be a somewhat divisive CD on Royal

Relevance to this board, pretty much zero.

With only 3 posts and a new member:mad: It could be Ken Rush, rushing into post about himself.:p

really surprised to see negative reviews about Ken Rush. I guess some people are intimidated in the presence of the ultimate male. The total package. Let's just say I'm going to RUSH onto my next cruise with him.
Ken rush died in 2011, as he was a NASCAR Cup Series driver that was well known and popular, I too am surprised of negative reviews coming out now.

Ken rush died in 2011, as he was a NASCAR Cup Series driver that was well known and popular, I too am surprised of negative reviews coming out now.

The Ken Rush mentioned in this thread has been a cruise director with Royal Caribbean for about thirty years and seems to get the gigs on a lot of the new ships when they are launched. He featured ( I think)on a recent (repeated often) show on foxtel about a New Year's Eve cruise in the Caribbean on what was the largest RCCL ship at that time.. the name of which I cannot remember

I don't think it's that Ken Rush. Surely it has to be the Ken Rush who helped negotiate the Quadripartite Berlin Agreement in 1971.

I never liked that Agreement.

The Ken Rush mentioned in this thread has been a cruise director with Royal Caribbean for about thirty years and seems to get the gigs on a lot of the new ships when they are launched. He featured ( I think)on a recent (repeated often) show on foxtel about a New Year's Eve cruise in the Caribbean on what was the largest RCCL ship at that time.. the name of which I cannot remember

So it is not the Ken Rush who is an Actor from California and now does rock climbing then.

I don't think it's that Ken Rush. Surely it has to be the Ken Rush who helped negotiate the Quadripartite Berlin Agreement in 1971.

I never liked that Agreement.

I thought it might have been Ken Rush, the artist, but then most CDs seem to be artists.

Apparently it is neither of these Ken Rush impersonators, nor the car racer or the actor come rock climber. It turns out he is a CD that is very popularly disliked.

The other thread said he is now ahead of entertainment in Miami. Used to be a cd for 30 years, very handsome, good physic and quite stuck on himself.

Some of those aspects are subjective, (i.e, a 60 year may look absolutely fantastic for their age but is still an old man/woman to anyone ten or fifteen years or more younger than them).

Some of those aspects are subjective, (i.e, a 60 year may look absolutely fantastic for their age but is still an old man/woman to anyone ten or fifteen years or more younger than them).

As we say in OZ...'A show pony? ':p

Never saw him, the other thread said he was a cross between Brad Pitt and Frank Sinatra. Just short of woman throwing their knickers at him.

He may have been on one of the AU/NZ ships.

'It's not unusual' for him

So "What's New Pussy Cat? You will soon be on your way from work to 'The Green Grass of Home,' Uncle Mic.

Oh deary me, what have we started.:mad::eek:

BTW 'Green Green Grass of Home' is my favourite cruise karaoke song, no attempts made until after dinner with half a dozen ciders and a bottle of red under the belt. lol. Sang it on many a Princess ship. Funny no body wanted my autograph or bought my CD's.

So "What's New Pussy Cat? You will soon be on your way from work to 'The Green Grass of Home,' Uncle Mic.

Oh deary me, what have we started.:mad::eek:

BTW 'Green Green Grass of Home' is my favourite cruise karaoke song, no attempts made until after dinner with half a dozen ciders and a bottle of red under the belt. lol. Sang it on many a Princess ship. Funny no body wanted my autograph or bought my CD's.

I bet you are glad no one threw their knickers at you as well.

I bet you are glad no one threw their knickers at you as well.

I would have accepted them Mic, get them laundered via the Elite 'complimentary laundry. Then perhaps give them to the local charity shop at the next port.:halo: