Need info on the Merrytime stateroom christmas tree

Captain Scruffy

I will try to upload pictures in the near future but yes it is a live "tree". We did a B2B2B totaling 11 nights over Christmas and New Years a couple of years ago. The "ornaments" are basically Disney figures attached with wire ties, not really ornaments except the red mickey head if I recall correctly. We sailed twice over Christmas since then and my son and I just took a small Santa Mickey tree with us instead.

For the life of me I cannot post the picture! If any of you want the picture let me know your email and I'll send it that way because I'm tired of fighting it lol. To me it was more of a plant than an actual Christmas tree. While it's still the same tree, it's been a couple of years and I can't remember if it smelled like a Christmas tree or not lol.

For the life of me I cannot post the picture! If any of you want the picture let me know your email and I'll send it that way because I'm tired of fighting it lol. To me it was more of a plant than an actual Christmas tree. While it's still the same tree, it's been a couple of years and I can't remember if it smelled like a Christmas tree or not lol.

In order to post a picture, you have to download it to a photo hosting site. Then you copy the IMG code and paste that into your post here.

In order to post a picture, you have to download it to a photo hosting site. Then you copy the IMG code and paste that into your post here.

Thanks Shmoo, I'm not on these message boards often. I searched through some old posts and found a link of mine lol.

I will try to upload pictures in the near future but yes it is a live "tree". We did a B2B2B totaling 11 nights over Christmas and New Years a couple of years ago. The "ornaments" are basically Disney figures attached with wire ties, not really ornaments except the red mickey head if I recall correctly. We sailed twice over Christmas since then and my son and I just took a small Santa Mickey tree with us instead.

Thanks for the info! It was exactly what I was looking for. :)

Thanks for the picture ... it's gorgeous! I just ordered one for our Dec 11 Merrytime cruise ... that's too bad it can't be taken off the ship... I live in Florida so could just put it in my car at Port Canaveral and drive it home... it will enjoy it aboard ship though. Thank you. Maryjo