3 for $30

Elorac123

After about 26 cruises on various cruise lines I am convinced the cruiselines would not justify registering as a charity.:p

Wine sales are a big revenue earner. I bought half a dozen McGuigans Black label Pinot Grigio at Dan Murphys on Monday, together with a boot load of other adult beverages' :rolleyes:. The McGuigans was $5 a bottle by the half dozen. Normally $10 off the shelf at your local bottlo. On the ships it would be $39 for sure. 800% mark up, whats new?

Best wine prices I have seen n the ships is on P&O UK, not cheap but affordable, compared to Princess, Cunard, Celebrity etc. Decent bottle for 13 quid = $AU 22.:cool: And no 15% auto gratuity on P&O UK drinks. Most expensive wines - Cunard, way over the top.

After about 26 cruises on various cruise lines I am convinced the cruiselines would not justify registering as a charity.:p

Wine sales are a big revenue earner. I bought half a dozen McGuigans Black label Pinot Grigio at Dan Murphys on Monday, together with a boot load of other adult beverages' :rolleyes:. The McGuigans was $5 a bottle by the half dozen. Normally $10 off the shelf at your local bottlo. On the ships it would be $39 for sure. 800% mark up, whats new?

Best wine prices I have seen n the ships is on P&O UK, not cheap but affordable, compared to Princess, Cunard, Celebrity etc. Decent bottle for 13 quid = $AU 22.:cool: And no 15% auto gratuity on P&O UK drinks. Most expensive wines - Cunard, way over the top.

Good bargain hunting, Uncle Les.

Note: the more you buy the more you save.:cool: