Carnival Elation Spa?

bmetz34

I'm leaning towards booking some treatments ahead of time for DH and I at the spa on the Elation but can't find any info. Ideally we'd wait until we're cruising for a deal, but I want to make sure we can work it around when DD will be at camp carnival.

Can anyone describe the spa? Is it large? Are there areas with the tile lounge chairs to relax together if going for separate treatments? Does the couples massage room have the whirlpool I've seen on other ship videos?

Any info is appreciated, thanks!

I'm leaning towards booking some treatments ahead of time for DH and I at the spa on the Elation but can't find any info. Ideally we'd wait until we're cruising for a deal, but I want to make sure we can work it around when DD will be at camp carnival.

Can anyone describe the spa? Is it large? Are there areas with the tile lounge chairs to relax together if going for separate treatments? Does the couples massage room have the whirlpool I've seen on other ship videos?

I believe you are looking for The Cloud 9 spa's found on The Dream class ships , The Dream , The Magic and The Breeze

I had a couples massage an a class of ship like Elation. The massage room was a room with a partition they could move to make 2 rooms 1... we could have had the same experience booking separately,

Other than that the gym area has a steam room and a sauna in the locker room area - you can see it on the floor plans. It's open to anyone. There may be a waiting area with couches.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are sailing on the Magic in April. I don't see anywhere to pick our check in time?t I have done the staggered boarding in New Orleans, and selected one for our cruise out of Miami, so I know what to look for, but I am not seeing anywhere. Any one else experience this? Should I call? We don't have FTTF, so I want to get an early time.

We are sailing on the Magic in April. I don't see anywhere to pick our check in time?t I have done the staggered boarding in New Orleans, and selected one for our cruise out of Miami, so I know what to look for, but I am not seeing anywhere. Any one else experience this? Should I call? We don't have FTTF, so I want to get an early time.

No staggered check-in for Jacksonville

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3180/~/staggered-check-in

You can check the link to see if Magic is at a port with staggered.

Edited by loretta5ue

are the cloud 9 spas on every ship? We're on the Elation and I couldn't tell if that's what they had

Cloud 9 isn't on every ship, Elation has a Spa Carnival

https://www.carnival.com/onboard/spa-carnival

You can see the list of ships with cloud 9 here

https://www.carnival.com/onboard/cloud-9-spa

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app