NCL CAS guests

carlp

There is a CAS line to check-in which should be shorter than the others, but I don't believe there is priority boarding now. First to board will be Haven/Suite guests and those who need additional assistance. Then the highest Latitudes groups of Ambassador, Platinum Plus and Platinum. After that they will board by boarding numbers which they will hand out after you check-in.

There is a CAS line to check-in which should be shorter than the others, but I don't believe there is priority boarding now. First to board will be Haven/Suite guests and those who need additional assistance. Then the highest Latitudes groups of Ambassador, Platinum Plus and Platinum. After that they will board by boarding numbers which they will hand out after you check-in.

Yep that seems to be the case. I've had a few NCL cruises so far this year, and keep Waiting for the Platinum

experience to happen? :confused:

Of the 3 this year, only once was I in a shorter line.

One of the times I was in the CAS line, and they had alot of other people filtering into the line.

Nobody checked.

In Seattle, we had to wait SO LONG to turn in our Luggage, that the nicer holding` VIP kind of area for us,

was closed.