Visa for Kenya

where-to-next

We will be sailing down the African coast on board the Spirit over Christmas and am a little confused regarding visas.

I have spoken to Silversea and been advised that they will obtain visas on our behalf, whereas our travel agent advises that we will need to obtain visas for Kenya before boarding the ship.

Can anyone who has previously visited Kenya with Silversea advise how they obtained their Kenyan visa?

Many thanks - Jenny and Steve

Jenny and Steve,

If you look at this document from the visa company that takes care of Silversea Visas it notes that those from the USA will have their visas obtained on board the ship for Kenya on your cruise.

https://www.traveldocs.com/silversea2

It notes for all other passengers from other countries (I see you are from Australia) that you should send an e mail to Travel Document Services at: silversea@traveldocs.com

So I would write to them. They are not open on the weekend and might be closed on Monday for the USA Holiday Labor Day.

I have used their service many times sailing another luxury cruise line they also work with and find them to be very helpful.

When you write to them note the voyage you are on and your nationality/country you hold your passport from so they can advise you on this.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...