Please Welcome: Mark Conroy to Cruise Critic!

LauraS

• Administrators

Hello Everyone!

We're just so pleased to offer you the opportunity to "virtually meet" Mark Conroy, Managing Director of the Americas for Silversea Cruises! Mark will be here on September 18th but you'll be able to ask him anything about Silversea starting today!

We've opened a special Q&A forum for this purpose -- here's a link: Q&A with Mark Conroy of Silversea Cruises

On the Q&A forum you'll find a welcome thread, please take a moment to post a reply and say hello! As I mentioned, Mark will be here on September 18th, but know that he'll be reading all your questions and comments all along! (PS: don't be surprised if he pops in to answer a question or two beforehand!) He's very excited for his visit, can't wait to meet all of you! So, let's put our best Cruise Critic welcome mat out for Mark!

Thank you, and enjoy!

Laura

I second the welcome and thoughts and prayers for all in Florida.

I offer a THIRD motion of welcome, plus our thoughts, love, prayers and best wishes for all of the affected people in Florida, etc. Will post some questions for this new leader of Silversea in the U.S.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean adventure that started in Barbados, here is the link for that live/blog. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.):

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 52,829 views for these postings.

Hi Mark,

Ida and I have a few ? (posted on the ? for Mark thread) and a couple of Kudos to pass along.

First, tho--Echo the exuberant Silversea posters above warm welcome to the Silversea cruise critic board and sincere safe wishes for the Florida Silversea team as Irma approaches. Also, Thank you to Laura and the cruise critic team for coordinating this communication event.

Mark, thank you, and thank you to the Silversea leadership for continuing the very enjoyable Silversea and Cruise Critic hosted meet & mingle programs.

Finally, we disembarked the Wind at the end of July--again want to pass along Ida and my kudos to the Silversea itinerary development team for designing a wonderful Norway itinerary.

Thanks in advance for your willingness to engage with Silversea cruise critics.

Edited by WesW

Appreciate this upcoming discussion!! What time will this being happening on Sept. 18? Assume being able to follow along in "real time" will be possible and interesting.

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean adventure that started in Barbados, here is the link for that live/blog. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.):

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 52,885 views for these postings.

Terry, Did you ever receive a response to your timing question? I'd like to have the visit by Mr. Conroe open at work.

No exact time has been stated. I'd check in mid morning around 10 am to see if there is any start with his initial postings. With all of the Hurricane Irma issues and the next storm scheduled to hit later this week, things might be a little "touch and go" tomorrow.

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 187,227 views for this posting.