Celebrity is falling short of my expectations!!!

Terrylee5151

First off, because of health reasons, I can't drink chlorine or flouride in my water. I also need special milk

I am going to be Cruising with Celebrity, Millennium. I have emailed them and ask if they furnish special water or if I need to figure out an alternative. NO RESPONSE!! I also ask them if I needed to bring my own Unsweeted soy or almond milk. NO RESPONSE!!

I wanted to get those straightend away before I got into the food that I can and can not eat.

I feel that I should not have to work so hard to get a couple of simple answers. I am very sorry I booked with this line. I have gone many times with NCL and loved them....but that was before I developed candida.

I am going to be doing a review of how they do on my blog. My Journey With Candida ( the url is in my contact info)..... They are already falling short and the cruise is months away.

Can anyone visit my blog and give me the suggestions there? Thanks Terry

• 2 years later...

This was a long time ago! Hope everything went well for you. I was on the Celebrity Silhouette in Aug/Sept 2012 and they had soy milk in the Aqua café as I had cereal there a couple times for breakfast. I think most of the ships would have soy although I prefer almond and don't drink soy at home.

I think you would be allowed to bring a closed container of almond milk on the ship as well as each room will have a fridge. Hope you enjoyed your cruise with Celebrity as I loved mine and being vegan they made wonderful diners for me each evening :)

Archived