Cruise Atlas is out.

I have this Atlas and it contains deck plans. I';m not sure why OP thinks there are none.

Thank you for the information.

Besides seeing the itineraries, I do like to see the deck plans.

Absolutely. It does not work at all for me to try and view the deck plans on line. I get frustrated and give up. I need to have the pages in front of me and be able to flip back and forth.

Roz,

Same here! Already know, was hoping for 2019. Regents, and Oceania, and Viking are starting to put out cruises.

Denise:)

I have had a brochure for months that includes some 2019 cruises.

:cool:

I have had a brochure for months that includes some 2019 cruises.

Hi Sails!

Yes I am aware of those cruises.

We're thinking of April 3 2019 from our hometown of San Diego doing Panama to FLL and wanting to do a TA from FLL to Europe! Notice Zaandam from South America back to FLL on April 24th 2019. Hoping she might go to Europe. Also Nieuw Staandam (sp?) sorry will be in FLL also.

We're scheduled to be on The Eurodam on March 25 2019. Will ca to do these cruises.

PS so glad your cruising again Sails!

Denise:)

I've had a copy of the 2017-2018 HAL Cruise Atlas for months. Could OP be referring to the 2018-2019 Atlas?

We have had the 2018-2019 HAL Cruise Atlas for about a month. Our TA sent it to us. And it doesn't have the deck plans in it nor the prices.

We have had the 2018-2019 HAL Cruise Atlas for about a month. Our TA sent it to us. And it doesn't have the deck plans in it nor the prices.

Since the 2017-2018 Atlas does have the deck plans, and the following year does not, then I expect the OP was referring to the newer one.

In that case, I am glad to hear about it, and shall set about obtaining one of my own. Thanks for the info!

Since the 2017-2018 Atlas does have the deck plans, and the following year does not, then I expect the OP was referring to the newer one.

In that case, I am glad to hear about it, and shall set about obtaining one of my own. Thanks for the info!

You are welcome Ruth. The OP is on a cruise and probably saw it there. My Atlas is definitely April 2018-April 2019. And it is 192 pages long. My agent is really great about getting material to HAL to me.

In fact, I just posted about the incredible itinerary that the Maasdam has starting in Sept 2018. If I had the money and wasn't already booked for 2018, I would be on her for about 200 days!!!

• 5 weeks later...

The HAL Cruise Atlas 2018-2019 is online in a digital magazine style, accessible from home. One of the options on the control menu is to download the cruise atlas as a PDF file for off-line use. As of today, it is not linked on the Holland America eBrochures page. Based on my past experience, the HAL home page presented to people onboard a ship probably has the link.

https://digital.cenveomobile.com/publication/?i=419531&p=&pn=#{%22issue_id%22:419531,%22page%22:0}

Funny...I've been looking around to plan our next journeys and it occurred to me how a lot of this printed and promotional material won't be very useful because of the many itinerary changes we'll see due to hurricanes and other events. Most years there could be one or two "problem" ports to reschedule, but now....oh, boy! I'll be watching the websites for all the latest info.

amazing how I always get inundated with Oeania stuff (your cruise dollars at work). But haven't received a Cruise Atlast in probably 2 years.

The Cruise Atlases on board are marked now "do not remove".

Yes, I am capable of looking it up on line but if you want to "sell" it to DH then he wants to see it on paper.

and there is nothing nicer than browsing and discovering an itinerary you like.

Shucks, the cruise I am looking for (Baltic) isn't listed for 2019. We can't go next year and am hoping to plan something for 2019 early in the season! I don't understand putting out an Atlas for 2018 - 2019 and not having any 2019 cruises in the Atlas.. or am I missing something. (just looked more closely and I see that (on page 192) the schedule only goes to April 2019. I guess it will be some months before I can start planning!

amazing how I always get inundated with Oeania stuff (your cruise dollars at work). But haven't received a Cruise Atlast in probably 2 years.

The Cruise Atlases on board are marked now "do not remove".

Yes, I am capable of looking it up on line but if you want to "sell" it to DH then he wants to see it on paper.

and there is nothing nicer than browsing and discovering an itinerary you like.

Once in awhile I see an Oceania itinerary that is attractive. But, then, the ridiculous amount of brochures that I receive in the mail from them (as well as from Regent) make me suspicious as to how does such a massive advertising budget affect the on-board cruise experience.

Receiving a hard copy of the current Cruise Atlas is a Mariner Society benefit for more than one Star levels that we should receive.