Been waiting for answers since february on two questions

rabin1

Bonnie

I originally posted these questions in February and again in August.

I would like to know if I am ever going to receive a definitive answer besides the IT dept is working on it. I would think that any half way decent IT department could have handled this without taking 8 months to do so.

Here are the two questions AGAIN

1. I cannot download the brochure for my specific cruise excursions but can see them.

2. On the My Azamara Booked Reservations it still says confirmed 0 passengers

Would appreciate the courtesy of answers

Thank you

Kathy

Inability to download sailing-specific shore excursion brochures--for both Azamara and Celebrity--has been a problem for several years... For some time, I thought it was an issue specific to my laptop but subsequently concluded that such was not the case...

I don't know when you are sailing but--if shore excursion offerings have been finalized for your trip [in my experience, Azamara sometimes presents special challenges to Excursion Planners given their unique itineraries to smaller places (with fewer potential qualified tour operators), their desire to provide some non-mainstream experiences, and sometimes extended port calls]--you might well have success in securing a PDF file [straight text; no photos] for your printing/reading pleasure by sending a quick, polite e-mail to...

shorex@rccl.com

If finalized, I've usually gotten the document within ten days or so--sometimes faster--or a return note either promising to send it when available or suggesting a date at which I should send a second request...

In my experience, content of those PDF files is no different than what you'll find online but--for me--they do make it easier to read and compare without toggling from screen to screen...

Frankly, I question whether the Royal Caribbean family of brands--Shore Excursion Planning/Administration is, best I can tell, largely a shared service--will ever give much priority, if any, to restoring the brochure download option at their websites... Celebrity is currently undergoing a total revamp of their website [not without significant issues of its own] and--best I can tell--the brochure download option, at least for now, has been eliminated... Haven't looked at the Royal Caribbean website to see if the option is still there...

Hope this works for you...

Edited by Xport

I have been able to download shore excursion brochures from the web-site onto iBooks on my iPad for all my next 3 cruises (Oct 2017, Jan 2017 & July 2017). I choose my cruise, click on View Itinerary Details, click on Shore Excursions tab, click on View All Excursions for this Voyage, complete the requested information ( ship, date, currency), click on Select Brochure. That brings the brochure up, then I can use the 'up arrow coming out of a box' symbol at the top of the IPad screen to 'Save PDF to iBooks'

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have been able to download shore excursion brochures from the web-site onto iBooks on my iPad for all my next 3 cruises (Oct 2017, Jan 2017 & July 2017). I choose my cruise, click on View Itinerary Details, click on Shore Excursions tab, click on View All Excursions for this Voyage, complete the requested information ( ship, date, currency), click on Select Brochure. That brings the brochure up, then I can use the 'up arrow coming out of a box' symbol at the top of the IPad screen to 'Save PDF to iBooks'.

Hope this helps Kathy but wonder if there might be functionality differences between the US and UK websites... Using the US website, I encountered problems starting in late 2013 [for a back-to-back in early 2014] and--about a year later--encountered the same problem for a back-to-back in early 2015... When it first occurred, reps at the Miami Call Center were aware of the issue and provided me with the direct e-mail address to the Shore Excursion Group; it's been a few years now but I posted the same info here on Cruise Critic in response to others who were experiencing similar difficulties...

I think you are correct about different issues for different countries U.K. and U.S.. It says download and then disappears. I have been trying for months and months and months.

Bottom line is the crappy Azamara web site doesn;t work and as I said I think 8 months for answers is ridiculous.

Remember the above is only one of the two problems I have been asking about the other one is also just plain dumb.

I have emailed everyone possible in 8 months and I either receive no answer or the incorrect answer. Surprise surprise.

Kathy

Grandma and Mariono are you downloading the brochure for your specific cruise? That is the one that I want and will not allow me to download. Using a PC and windows

Thanks

Kathy

What's your ship and cruise date? I'll see if I can download yours for you. If I can I'll email it to you if, assuming you want to share your email on CC :eek:

What's your ship and cruise date? I'll see if I can download yours for you. If I can I'll email it to you if, assuming you want to share your email on CC :eek:

Yes please thank you

April 26, 2018

afghandogz@cs.com is email

I tried what you said however would not let me save it. It doesn;t like me because I called it dumb

also what about question 2

thank you very much for doing this

Kathy

Grandma and Mariono are you downloading the brochure for your specific cruise? That is the one that I want and will not allow me to download. Using a PC and windows

Thanks

Kathy

I was able to download the brochure for your cruise in the same way, Kathy, no problems at all ( it's 26 April 2018 Dubai to Athens isn't it?).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes please thank you

April 26, 2018

afghandogz@cs.com is email

I tried what you said however would not let me save it. It doesn;t like me because I called it dumb

also what about question 2

thank you very much for doing this

Kathy

I've emailed you both the link and a PDF of your Land Discoveries brochure. (Note: you still have an outgoing message that you are unavailable due to Hurricane Irma.)

As for Question 2, I have no idea why you're getting a zero. But I wouldn't worry about it, I've read on this forum that others have seen that as well.

This just shows how dumb the people are at Azamara. I did as the lady suggested and sent my name and res number and sailing date to Shore ex this is what I just got back.

Rhapsody Of The Seas / 19-Nov-2013 / 2117943 / 1-20291721584

Clearly I am not on Rhapsody and clearly not Nov 2013.

How stupid can you be? Or maybe I am the stupid one for dealing with them in the first place. Also not being able to download the brochure is dumb on my part.

Bonnie I just got the one you sent and was able to download it. Thank you and thank you for always being there and always being one of the people that clearly know what they are doing. Someone should tell Shore EX about what they just sent me. Thanks again & appreciative

Kathy