B2B on Escape

Tinkers70

Hi all

This is our first cruise on Escape and we have booked a back to back. We are sailing at the end of next month and i'm just trying to finish off our planning.

When doing a B2B on Escape - at the end of the first week does anyone know what the procedure is? I know we need to leave the ship and check in again for our second week. But what time do we need to leave the ship at? And how quickly can we get back on again?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi all

This is our first cruise on Escape and we have booked a back to back. We are sailing at the end of next month and i'm just trying to finish off our planning.

When doing a B2B on Escape - at the end of the first week does anyone know what the procedure is? I know we need to leave the ship and check in again for our second week. But what time do we need to leave the ship at? And how quickly can we get back on again?

Thanks in advance :)

You will receive a letter in your cabin letting you know that there will be a meeting of all B2B passengers. They will explain everything to you at this meeting. Times to disembark do vary.....pay attention to the instructions about how NOT to get stuck in those long lines of passengers that are coming onboard for the first time! And usually one member of the ship's staff will have their cell phone available for your assistance on the actual day of......and you will get a sticker to wear that says "Still on Vacation!" or something to that effect......to differentiate you from the other passengers that day....No feeling better when watching all of those sad faces disembarking than to know that you are coming back for another cruise!

You will receive a letter in your cabin letting you know that there will be a meeting of all B2B passengers. They will explain everything to you at this meeting. Times to disembark do vary.....pay attention to the instructions about how NOT to get stuck in those long lines of passengers that are coming onboard for the first time! And usually one member of the ship's staff will have their cell phone available for your assistance on the actual day of......and you will get a sticker to wear that says "Still on Vacation!" or something to that effect......to differentiate you from the other passengers that day....No feeling better when watching all of those sad faces disembarking than to know that you are coming back for another cruise!

Thank you for your help. I really cannot wait to do our first B2B. Will look out for the instructions and follow them once we're onboard.

Thank you again :)