New luxury small ship line, Haimark

With relief, I see that the St Laurent/Victory I has at long last moved from Green Cove Springs. MarineTraffic.com appears to show the ship in Mayport. The new Victory Cruise Line website says first cruise is to occur on Great Lakes July 8. Can't find any prices on the website, however.

Finally! So glad to see the ship has moved. Wishing the new company luck. And where is the "Like" button? :)

-Rose

With relief, I see that the St Laurent/Victory I has at long last moved from Green Cove Springs. MarineTraffic.com appears to show the ship in Mayport. The new Victory Cruise Line website says first cruise is to occur on Great Lakes July 8. Can't find any prices on the website, however.

They are working on them apparently

Just contact Victory cruises for the information

• 4 weeks later...

The Victory is docked in Sault Ste Marie Ontario today. I just saw it unfortunately I did not have a camera with me

The Victory is docked in Sault Ste Marie Ontario today. I just saw it unfortunately I did not have a camera with me

Great! Thanks for posting this! Again, I wish this company luck with the season. We are booked for the Great Lakes in July 2017.

-Rose

• 11 months later...
Great! Thanks for posting this! Again, I wish this company luck with the season. We are booked for the Great Lakes in July 2017.

-Rose

Well here it is! July 2017. We are leaving tomorrow for this cruise. We've down loaded the documents from Vantage, they sent us luggage tags and we got several e-mails our "Vantage Adventure Leader". Seems like we are going on this Great Lakes cruise.

-Rose

Here we are on Day 2 of the Great Lakes cruise on the M/V Victory I. There are 115 passengers on board. 93 of us are Vantage passengers. The ship holds 205 so there was room for more. Anyway, today's excursion was to see Niagara Falls, lunch at a beautiful vineyard & a visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake. Full day topped off with the Captain's Welcome day dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here we are on Day 2 of the Great Lakes cruise on the M/V Victory I. There are 115 passengers on board. 93 of us are Vantage passengers. The ship holds 205 so there was room for more. Anyway, today's excursion was to see Niagara Falls, lunch at a beautiful vineyard & a visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake. Full day topped off with the Captain's Welcome day dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Glad you are enjoying the cruise

Maybe you could start a new thread about Victory cruises

Enjoy