Seabourn Quest refurb

texasskier

Quest was in dry dock about a year ago, so by the time of your cruise it will have been about a year and a half. Not recent, but I last sailed on her in November 2016 and she was in good shape. Restaurant 2 had been transformed into TK during a dry dock. There was new deck furniture too.

Thanks.Believe I will be making a reservation for an April 18 Nice to Rome cruise. Any thoughts about excursions or can't miss experiences for that itinerary? Have been on Silversea and Crystal several times. Differences among the three lines that might be relevant to this cruise? Thanks for your help.

On her now, and She is in fine shape, aside from wear/tear on gym items. Tbose tiny TVs in the suite do make the ship appear older than it is :)

Yes, i agree. It is a perception thing, the larger tv looks great. We had the smaller tv on the Quest and Odyssey and recently had the larger tv on the Encore and it does look great but in reality, hardly used it on our port intensive cruise, except for music which our stewardess had running when we returned after the night show.