Weather In August In Bermuda - Historical Perspective

Bo1953

Hello all,

As my title sums up, I would like to find out what others have experienced or remember over the last few years in terms of weather...

I do understand and will monitor this year, that weather is constantly evolving.

We leave on X next year for the 19 Aug sailing and trying to get some perspective as it is during the "hurricane" season, as it were..

TIA and bon voyage

Hello all,

As my title sums up, I would like to find out what others have experienced or remember over the last few years in terms of weather...

I do understand and will monitor this year, that weather is constantly evolving.

We leave on X next year for the 19 Aug sailing and trying to get some perspective as it is during the "hurricane" season, as it were..

TIA and bon voyage

You can google August weather and get the history. My personal experience is I have done the end of August a few times times and it was hot and humid. Nowadays that I can go whenever I want I prefer June. One of the August times we were delayed in New York because of a hurricane a day. It was the most miserable Bermuda cruise I did because the sea was rough, we were a day short in Bermuda and the weather in Bermuda was poor. But you can't generalize from that. I have had Bermuda cruises affected by northeasters outside of the hurricane season. The other August cruises were perfect weather for the beach. And I like the beach.

I just got back today. It was 88 degrees and 83% humidity every day. They are also in the midst of a 4 month drought.

Seas were rough Saturday night and completely flat Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums