Viking port location in Malaga, Spain

Riversanddale

We are arranging a private Malaga tour and I can't seem to find any information about where the ships of Viking's size dock in Malaga. I'm probably missing something as we're new to the oceans so any help is appreciated.

The port itself has a site in English but their map is in Spanish. It looks a very long walk from the docking locations to the nearby park, perhaps too long. Is there any transportation from the ship location to nearby? Where does one have to go through the port facility before entering town?

We are arranging a private Malaga tour and I can't seem to find any information about where the ships of Viking's size dock in Malaga. I'm probably missing something as we're new to the oceans so any help is appreciated.

The port itself has a site in English but their map is in Spanish. It looks a very long walk from the docking locations to the nearby park, perhaps too long. Is there any transportation from the ship location to nearby? Where does one have to go through the port facility before entering town?

when in the port of Malaga,we did a private tour with Spain Day tours for a trip to Granada. This was in the summer of 2016 on a Celebrity ship.The tour guide met us when we got off the ship and led us to the bus in a near by parking area. Don't worry, the tour folks be there , they will have a sign with your name on it. They know where the ship will be and the time of debarkation.

I haven't been to Malaga for maybe 5 years, so my information may not help you. However, I do remember there was a long line of cabs, and a few horse and carriages, lined up at the port when we got off the ship. I think we may have taken a public bus to where we wanted to go first, which I think was the bullring, not terribly far from the port. I may have kept some of my information but can't get to it tonight. If I find anything more, I'll post again tomorrow. I'll also look at my photo site to refresh my memory. I DO remember a park but forget if we took a bus to the bullring or walked.

I would guess that taking a cab somewhere might be your best bet, assuming you dock where we did (i.e., there's only one cruise dock area, which I think is the case). Where do you need to go, and to save me a step, could you post a link to the port website so I can take a look?