AQ Class bed location

Dejlig Ko

Can anyone figure out if the bed is near the balcony or near the door in Edge stateroom 9247? I can figure out the Solstice class bed locations but having trouble with the Edge. Thanks in advance!

When you look at the deck plan wherever the wall indent is, is where the bed is.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

Question about your answer. Where can you find the cabins? I get the deck plans but you really can't see anything definite. All the Infinite cabin pictures for the moment are exactly the same, no matter which cabin you ask for. We have 8257 and checked. Nothing indicates where the bed may be. Hope we get some really definitive updates soon. This is dragging on way to long.

Pat C

There are some fairly clear deck plans on line...we had to wander around the Edge stuff and stumble upon it. SOP these days with X website.

By the time we found them we learned our AQ Infinite Balc was going to have bed by balcony near folding doors ( least desireable for us) but it was too late to find anything else., The indent on the deck plans is subtle but is definitely there.

Hope someone can post a good link for you or answer about your cabin # We decided to enjoy it....although bed by bath seems best.....

Can anyone figure out if the bed is near the balcony or near the door in Edge stateroom 9247? I can figure out the Solstice class bed locations but having trouble with the Edge. Thanks in advance!

IMO 9247 seems to have the bed by the balcony. If you search Celebrity Edge Deck Plans you should be able to find a site where you can view each deck in detail. The head of the bed will be tucked into the recessed area so there is more room at the foot of the bed to walk around or have furniture. (I'd post a link, but that would probably violate CC site rules so you should be able to find it easily enough)