Restaurant Reservations...where are they???

mina518

Silly question...I've made some reservations for some specialty restaurants for our upcoming cruise on the Breakaway but I cannot find them on my NCL account. Can someone guide me as to where I can find where my reservations are??? I'm laughing as I type this. LOL

Sign into your NCL. I believe they are under "Vacation Summary" where the days are listed. So to see them, click on say, the "Monday" tab and anything you reserved for Monday will show up. You also should've received an email confirmation which I suggest bringing with you.

For our October 8 cruise I made reservations for 8 of us to eat at Cagney's on the second night of our cruise and they "disappeared". As soon as I was able to do so at about 90 days out, I signed on for 8 for Cagney's, 3 for LaCuchina and 2 for the Cirque show. When I opened my e-docs last week, only the Cirque was showing. I thought it was suspicious that the only one that went through was the Cirque one which came with a $15 charge. I called my cruise consultant to get it fixed and she wasn't able to get me the night that we needed Cagney's. I know I can try to reserve once onboard but I was trying to avoid this by doing it a month ago. Very annoying.

For our October 8 cruise I made reservations for 8 of us to eat at Cagney's on the second night of our cruise and they "disappeared". As soon as I was able to do so at about 90 days out, I signed on for 8 for Cagney's, 3 for LaCuchina and 2 for the Cirque show. When I opened my e-docs last week, only the Cirque was showing. I thought it was suspicious that the only one that went through was the Cirque one which came with a $15 charge. I called my cruise consultant to get it fixed and she wasn't able to get me the night that we needed Cagney's. I know I can try to reserve once onboard but I was trying to avoid this by doing it a month ago. Very annoying.

that's so strange and very annoying. can you log back in and try and remake the reservations? even if there is no option for 8 people you may have to make 2 reservations of 4 or 3 reservations of 2, 2 and 4 all at the same time. that's what NCL advised me last night when i called them last night when i called them. we are a party of 10. some reservations we have are 5 and 5, some are 3, 3 and 4. she even told me that if one of the reservations is with 30 min of the other to go ahead and book it and then see the concierge once on board and have them pull all 10 of us together at the same time. hope it all works out for you and yuu enjoy your cruise.

Question:When you MAKE the reservation is there any type of confirmation, a conf. # or a screen that acknowledges you made a reservation for Oct.9 at 7pm?

when i made mine last night it would add each reservation to my shopping cart. i would then checkout (pay, if there was a fee) and then print my confirmation (no conf. number). i then did get an email later on last night that listed all my reservations to each restaurant with times and number of persons.