Vista to be featured on Mighty Cruise Ships season 2 premiere

adjjb12

You can watch it for free if you have Amazon Prime through their Amazon Video section. You can also get a 30 day free trial. I will post a link, but if it gets deleted, just google it.

https://www.seasonsepisode.watch/mighty-cruise-ships?origin=google&google_params

Season 2 appears to be geo blocked for streamers outside of Canada. I checked using my US and UK Amazon account and only see season 1. I also tried using my Canadian VPN and still no-go with my U.S. Amazon account :(

Season 2 appears to be geo blocked for streamers outside of Canada. I checked using my US and UK Amazon account and only see season 1. I also tried using my Canadian VPN and still no-go with my U.S. Amazon account :(

Yeah that what I was trying to say previously, Season 2 isn't showing via Amazon or Apple.

Hi there

I saw it today as well. Sorry, another Canadian.

I thought it was interesting how they were willing to wait a bit for some latecomers (I believe it was the Rome stop), even though they weren't on a Carnival tour. Maybe just being nice because of the cameras. :)

hope the rest of you get to see it

You can watch it for free if you have Amazon Prime through their Amazon Video section. You can also get a 30 day free trial. I will post a link, but if it gets deleted, just google it.

https://www.seasonsepisode.watch/mighty-cruise-ships?origin=google&google_params

Aww man, I really wanna see this! Hopefully someone will upload it to youtube or something. :(

http://www.tv-eh.com/2017/02/10/mighty-cruise-ships-sails-into-season-2-with-drama-and-extravagance/

Mighty Cruise Ships airs Sundays at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT on Discovery.

Pulling away from Discovery’s dock on Sunday is Season 2 of Mighty Cruise Ships, which aims to spotlight the most outrageous, expensive and exciting cruise ships sailing around the world. The first episode features a stunner: the Carnival Vista. The largest in the Carnival fleet, the ship cruises the Mediterranean with more than 4,600 passengers, and crew of 1,400 in almost 2,000 staterooms. There are 10 restaurants, a 140-metre long slide, IMAX theatre, brewery and—astoundingly—the first-ever suspended bike loop that allows guests to ride 46 metres above the sea. Carnival Vista truly is a small city on the sea, and that comes with positives and negatives.

thanks for the info

Also there is a new Carnval show in the USA on FYI called Good Spirits. More about the drinks than the ships but hey its a show.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I saw the one on yesterday that was on Princess.There is another episode on Saturday at noon on a Carnival ship on A&E .It's a pretty good show

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I saw the one on yesterday that was on Princess.There is another episode on Saturday at noon on a Carnival ship on A&E .It's a pretty good show

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Yeah The show is done by Carnvail Corporation, witch owns multiple cruise lines, like Carnival cruise, princess cruises, Holland America line, Seabourn, Cunard, Aida Cruises, Costa, p&o cruises, and fathom. Think that's about all of them, I am sure we will get to see some of all these cruise line ships sometime on the show, seen how they own them all.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
Friend of mine has Verizon Fios and gets this channel

http://www.awetv.com/schedule/

Last night we watched an hour long episode featuring Carnival Vista. Very well done show. Enjoyed it much more than Mighty Ships. I wish my cable provider carried AWEEV

Just curious, which show was this on AWE? Dream Cruises? I just realized that I now have AWE on DirecTV! I used to have FIOS and enjoyed AWE for their island coverage. Glad to have it back!

Just curious, which show was this on AWE? Dream Cruises? I just realized that I now have AWE on DirecTV! I used to have FIOS and enjoyed AWE for their island coverage. Glad to have it back!

Pretty sure it was Dream Cruises. Not 100% sure. It was on Saturday 9:00 PM EST I wish AWEtv was available from my provider. Looks like they have some really cool shows.