Willdra's Vivacious Carnival Vista May 14-20 Cruise

willdra

I loved your review! How much did chairs cost at Paradise Beach? We will be in Cozumel next week and still cannot pick out a beach club.

Thank you!! [emoji4] The facility fee at Paradise Beach is $3 per person, they just ask that you spend $10 each on food/drink while you are there. [emoji484][emoji895]🥙[emoji484] It's $18 if you want to use the water toys and or snorkel equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you!! [emoji4] The facility fee at Paradise Beach is $3 per person, they just ask that you spend $10 each on food/drink while you are there. [emoji484][emoji895]🥙[emoji484] It's $18 if you want to use the water toys and or snorkel equipment.

Sounds like an amazing deal! Does that $3 just give us access to the beach and pool, or are we allowed to use the chairs without another cost as well? $3 per person including chairs is remarkable.

Sounds like an amazing deal! Does that $3 just give us access to the beach and pool, or are we allowed to use the chairs without another cost as well? $3 per person including chairs is remarkable.

Yes the $3 includes access to the pool, chairs, and the beach. [emoji2]

Click here for more info:

http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/faq-page/

Hi we are looking at the vista same itinerary too did you have a cove? How was your noise? And storage space any different from other ships? Thanks

Yes we had a cove balcony. There was no noise. The storage space was configured differently with the drawers in the closet. It felt like more space because of the extra shelves on the walls, but maybe it was just more useful. [emoji6]

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us, and for doing it in such a consistently hilarious fashion! I can't wait to read about your next adventure. After going back to your previous threads I'm still giggling at your daughter's elusive bottle of wine :D.

I will be sailing on the Vista in February with my husband, let's call him F, and you have inspired me in the following ways;

1. To get up and go to the gym at least a few mornings, because, you know, cheese.

2. To use the main dining room- on both of our previous cruises, on NCL in Europe, we have been very much buffet people.

3. To go to Paradise Beach as soon as we get to Cozumel.

Thanks again, happy sailing xxx

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us, and for doing it in such a consistently hilarious fashion! I can't wait to read about your next adventure. After going back to your previous threads I'm still giggling at your daughter's elusive bottle of wine :D.

I will be sailing on the Vista in February with my husband, let's call him F, and you have inspired me in the following ways;

1. To get up and go to the gym at least a few mornings, because, you know, cheese.

2. To use the main dining room- on both of our previous cruises, on NCL in Europe, we have been very much buffet people.

3. To go to Paradise Beach as soon as we get to Cozumel.

Thanks again, happy sailing xxx

Awwww thanks so much for this!!! I love ❤️ your 3 take aways!!! [emoji23][emoji1474][emoji23]

You are so funny! I can't tell you the number of times I laughed out loud while reading your review. The part about the guy at the airline check-in, who thought he was camping but was then told he's cruising. HYSTERICAL!!!

Thanks for your witty review!

CeleBrat

You are so funny! I can't tell you the number of times I laughed out loud while reading your review. The part about the guy at the airline check-in, who thought he was camping but was then told he's cruising. HYSTERICAL!!!

Thanks for your witty review!

CeleBrat

Thank you so much!!! 😄

Thank You so much for this super fun review. I have been cracking up laughing at you! Girl, when you talked about the 120 year old man going to school with Moses, I hollared! I totally related to the Walmart story. 52 items, I hollared again! :D

We have a slight problem here at my house. I just found your review this morning, and my problem is that my DH is worrying me about stupid things like breakfast and lunch! He might even want to take the risk of asking for dinner! :o There are rules in this house. There are only 2 things where I don’t like to be interrupted. That’s Scandal and Greys Anatomy. Now my problem is that I have added your review to my list!! Don’t let me have to hurt you, hubby! I hope this review don’t break up a happy home of 26 years! Ps...just so people know, I’m kidding, but your review is just that good!

I am cruising on the Vista in November, so I’m taking notes. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for the review! I laughed out loud many times. And it was very informative and helpful. I am on the Vista is less than a month, so your review was a perfect for me. #Cantwait

Thank you and have a great cruise!!!

Thank You so much for this super fun review. I have been cracking up laughing at you! Girl, when you talked about the 120 year old man going to school with Moses, I hollared! I totally related to the Walmart story. 52 items, I hollared again! :D

We have a slight problem here at my house. I just found your review this morning, and my problem is that my DH is worrying me about stupid things like breakfast and lunch! He might even want to take the risk of asking for dinner! :o There are rules in this house. There are only 2 things where I don’t like to be interrupted. That’s Scandal and Greys Anatomy. Now my problem is that I have added your review to my list!! Don’t let me have to hurt you, hubby! I hope this review don’t break up a happy home of 26 years! Ps...just so people know, I’m kidding, but your review is just that good!

I am cruising on the Vista in November, so I’m taking notes. Thanks again.

LMBO now you have me over here cackling to myself in my office. My team thinks I've lost my marbles. Again!🤣🤣 Thank you!! I so needed that laugh today!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

LMBO now you have me over here cackling to myself in my office. My team thinks I've lost my marbles. Again! Thank you!! I so needed that laugh today!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enjoy your day! Don’t let anything and anyone get you down. I know, lock your door and book another cruise on company time! Then print all of your documents on company printers! Just kidding! Hey, you’re cruising again in 3 days, so you’re going to be out-a-there! We look forward to another review.

Question...are you a writer, or blogger? Your style is so professionally done.