Advantage upgrade bid

pateng

Does anyone know if a minimum bid to upgrade will go down if nobody bids at this price. For example a min bid today for a haven is 750 per person, could this possibly go to a min of 500 or 600 per person?

I've never heard any reports of the minimum going down. Generally once it's set, it doesn't change. Someone of the hundreds of eligible bidders is going to throw in a minimum bid even if it's not you. If for some reason they are left with an unsold suite, they may offer it for sale at check in or use it as a prize onboard.

No changes to minimum bid.

The "minimum" is not really a minimum. If you are bidding from a Balcony to an Havens Owners Suite, your minimum is much higher than the minimum to bid from a Havens Penthouse to an Owner's Suite (who may have a minimum bid of a couple of hundred dollars).

I booked a Mini Suite and placed a bid on a family suite. The price of the family suites lowered to 100 below my bid and I was awarded the family suite at the new price. Hope it was worth it .

What do you mean by being "awarded" the family suite? Do you mean you were able to rebook outside of the bidding process?