Escape Teens view

trackstarsmom

Same here. Kids these days are so spoiled. LOL... We have taken him on around 10 cruises and the friends he meets on all of them all keep in touch with each other. He even has kids that repeat another cruise. The cruise industry needs to sit up and take notice that kids have a little input on what ships they want to go back on with mom and dad !!

Great video, we took 3 soon to be grads 17-18-18 plus our two older kids 19-21 on the Epic last March and it was probably one of my favorite trips. The kids had a blast, participated in everything on the ship and must have taken 500+ pics. Never complained about the little stuff just enjoyed in adventure.

We went on Norwegian Escape with DD, age 14. She had a WONDERFUL time in the teen club. We had a great cruise, and she had fun both with us and in the Club. From our perspective, we purchased the on-board texting between our cell phones. It was GREAT... when it worked. It was so spotty that we went to speak with Customer Service. Our money was refunded for the on-board texting. I HOPE that they get the fixed for future cruises. It's comforting to know my teen could text me when hanging out with teen friends around the ship!

It was "Little French Key" in Roatan Honduras. It was our second time there. We LOVE IT. The snorkeling is just like swimming in a fish tank and the beach is the bluest and calmest water. A little piece of heaven!!!!

i just showed this to my 17and 13 year old.... kool video !!