Cuba Cruises

roothy123

We are quite excited. We booked our first Viking ocean with for other cruisers - TA from Lisbon to Miami and one day I read about how so many people were cancelling their Cuba cruise because of the itinerary change and so I went to look. How cool three days in cuba - opportunities to see other areas and not just Havana and a day in Key West. What a unique opportunity. Folks were mad because they were not going to Belize and Cozumel... well I go to both often but I figure it is a one shot chance on Cuba. Yup.... those sold out cruises suddenly had lots of space and now we are all doing a back to back from Lisbon to Cuba and beyond. Yahoo. Free air, perks, and excellent pricing. I love Viking and I am sure I will love Viking ocean.

We are quite excited. We booked our first Viking ocean with for other cruisers - TA from Lisbon to Miami and one day I read about how so many people were cancelling their Cuba cruise because of the itinerary change and so I went to look. How cool three days in cuba - opportunities to see other areas and not just Havana and a day in Key West. What a unique opportunity. Folks were mad because they were not going to Belize and Cozumel... well I go to both often but I figure it is a one shot chance on Cuba. Yup.... those sold out cruises suddenly had lots of space and now we are all doing a back to back from Lisbon to Cuba and beyond. Yahoo. Free air, perks, and excellent pricing. I love Viking and I am sure I will love Viking ocean.[/quote

What a great opportunity for you. Not all people were mad that Belize and Cozumel had to be dropped; I wasn't, although if they could have been squeezed in, that would have been even better! But the distances by sea are long...

Anyway, if you haven't been to Lisbon, I think you'll love it. Stay up top for sailaway.

Join the Cruise Critic Roll Call for your cruise and maybe I'll see you on board!