Midnight snacks

G&TQ

I noticed JH had a survey on lat night snack options. I was not aware of anything other then pizza or room service. Does anyone know which ships offer the burgers and hot dogs and which offer the buffet? I am specifically interested in the fantasy but I am sure others would find the info interesting for all ships.

Thanks!

The late night buffet starts around 11:30. It kind of rotates between Mexican and hamburgers/hotdogs. Pizza is always available as is room service. There is a Grand Midnight Buffet on the 80's day of the longer Journeys cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Breeze in Feb of this year on my B2B, all there was pizza and Room Service,:( On the Liberty Journeys Cruise in 2016, there was a area that served Hot Dogs, Toasted Cheese, and a couple of Deserts from 11:30- 12:30.....Still miss the old days when they would turn on the grill and you could get a Double Cheeseburger with Fries at Midnight Yum:D

mike

mpdog42

I noticed JH had a survey on lat night snack options. I was not aware of anything other then pizza or room service. Does anyone know which ships offer the burgers and hot dogs and which offer the buffet? I am specifically interested in the fantasy but I am sure others would find the info interesting for all ships.

I wouldn't put too much "stock" in JH or his surveys!!

Mike

mpdog42